agreed what?!

.

"good morning baby~" and again his good morning was ruined by her voice but he don't react but his friend do.

"it's disgusting you know?" sunghoon said while rolling his eyes.

aeri scoffed. it's always sunghoon who said something bad for her but not from heeseung's mouth. so that's why he doesn't take any words seriously when it comes out from sunghoon.

"you are just jealous because nobody wants to date you right ice prince?" asked aeri while raising her eyebrow only to make sunghoon's annoyed.

aeri laughed when sunghoon didn't say anything. it's not true. ice prince is so popular along with the girls. what he said was true, it's disgusting to see how aeri shows her love to heeseung.

"anyway, babe. have you made your decision? i'm ready to hear it because both of your opinions still got me in your life," aeri said softly. no, actually more to pick my way.

heeseung shooked his head. from what aeri said; of course when their marriage happen, then he couldn't run away from aeri. and even he doesn't take the promotion, aeri will always follow him around. there is no escape for lee heeseung.

"wait wait wait, what decision?" sunghoon asked.

"to marry me of course," aeri's answer only makes sunghoon laugh so hard.

"hahahaha do you think this lee heeseung would marry you? aeri, even it took 100 thousand years, he would never choose you,"

heeseung cleared his throat making both sunghoon and aeri look at him. "actually sunghoon... maybe.. marks my words aeri, MAYBE. maybe i'll marry her,"

and both sunghoon and aeri widened their eyes, speechless with what heeseung just said. sunghoon got so many things to process. is heeseung slowly falling in love with aeri without him knowing?

aeri's brain also not working not because of what he said about marriage. this is the first time, after being so obsessed with heeseung and showing her useless effort toward him. she finally heard heeseung say her name.

-

"bro, you're really crazy. never expect you going to fall in love with aeri?! you hate her don't you?" sunghoon asked while they walked together to their class. lucky for heeseung, aeri took art class instead of science stream.

heeseung scoffed, "fall in love your ass. since when i said that?"

"then what's with 'maybe i'll marry her'?" sunghoon said trying to mock heeseung's word.

heeseung can't open his mouth. he was scared that sunghoon will be mad if he said it was mr.choi's idea. be a husband to aeri for a short promotion? that must be insane for sunghoon.

the idea of marrying aeri is actually not that bad. maybe it'll be so goddamn annoying to face that clingy girl every day but at least he doesn't live alone anymore. he's going to spend his in the zoo anyways.

"see? you can't even speak a word hee. madly in love i see..." being a cold heeseung, he ignored sunghoon and walk away to his class at a fast pace leaving sunghoon who slowly smirked.

-

"BAA!"

at this moment, even aeri confused if heeseung is a human or what. he doesn't even flinch a little bit, on the other side, we can see sunghoon tried his best to cover his shocked face with a cool expression

"huh, sunghoon please back off. he's mine," aeri said while holding heeseung's arm. that boy just let her, let say his mind still processing about the animals documentary he watched a few minutes ago so he tired to push her away.

sunghoon scoffed and rolled his eyes. without looking at aeri or his friend, he walked out of the class to go canteen while the so-called couple also walk to the chairman's room.

come on, heeseung got no choice but to follow her. he knows he needs to tell mr.choi about the agreement so he can get the promotion but not this fast.

without knocking, aeri opened the door revealing the chairman who was concentrating on his computer. lucky for aeri, she is his favorite niece. he's about to throw his computer if it's not aeri.

"oh, my dear! you bringing heeseung here i see. is heeseung already made his decision?" asked the chairman looking at both of them like a proud dad.

"um actually-"

"yes!" before heeseung could say anything, aeri cut his sentences. again, heeseung sighed and let her be. he got so much patient yall.