apologize

.

the girl stayed silent. she doesn't know how to respond but after a second, heeseung lets go of their hug and turn her to face him. looking at his eyes turning red because he has been holding his tears for too long shocked her, she hurts watching him like this.

both of his hands are on her shoulder while his eyes never leave hers."i'm sorry that you need to live like this all because of my father, i'm sorry that i don't know," he said with a lower voice because he can't control his tears anymore.

"do you know that i have loved you since we were in high school? i know you're doing too much to get close to me and it makes me uncomfortable but the way you don't give up on me. i started to believe my feelings for you were real after we get married. yet i'm still with my ego. i tried my best to show my love to you but... things happen. my heart breaks into pieces when i heard about your true color when you told your brother that you married me only for revenge," he continued even though his voice started to disappear due to the tears that couldn't stop.

aeri just stared at him. she was out of words. she doesn't cry even how much she wants to cry but no tears come out. what she knows her heart wouldn't stop hurting knowing his point of view.

taking a deep breath and some air, he's continuing, "i told myself to stop believing in love. i tried my best to forget about you but i can't. i can't stop blaming you and myself for loving you too much than i should. waking up in the morning, reminding myself that i'm your husband only for revenge. that's shit kill me so much and i hate you for being too selfish for hurting me without knowing my side, for making me look dumb,"

aeri had enough, she knows it was her fault and she couldn't forgive herself but his words just stabbed her. how much he said that she's selfish, the way he confessed that he hates her. she pushed his hands from her shoulder away. "if you bring me here just to mad at me, i think that's enough. i learned my lesson now, heeseung,"

she turned herself wanting to get out from the rooftop but stop when she heard heeseung sobbing while muttering her name, her full name. "lee aeri, i love you. i love you so much that you need to survive no matter what,"

"us being apart from each other is okay but you leaving me forever is no. i'm sorry that my father did that to you, aeri. you had no idea how much i hate him," he continued, she can sense his crying. badly wants her to turn back to him.

she can't face him, she froze and started to cry. hesitated to turn to heeseung with a soft smile. "is that change the fact i'm a bad person?"

"think about it again, aeri. you and me, we are the same. my family saw me as a bad person too but they don't know that we were the victim," he sighed, chuckling while wiping his tears from falling.

"whatever you did to me, i forgave you. can we try again? i promise i'll take care of you with love and happiness, and hugs, and cuddle and–" aeri ran into his arm, hugging him like there's no tomorrow. crying out loud on his chest letting his sweatshirt wet but who cares now? what's important is they get back together and no sad sh't anymore.

after a moment of silence, aeri let go of their hug with a smile on her. "we don't need to try again, let's just continue what we have," she said happily while heeseung giggled. he can't help but cupped her cheeks using both of his hands.

slowly leaned to her lips, she could feel his breath. she closed her eyes waiting for the lip to meet hers as heeseung chuckled with her reaction making her open her eyes back. watching heeseung softy laughing turned aeri into a pout.

"just kiss me already!" she exclaimed jokingly hitting his chest.

once again the boy grabbed her cheeks and let their lips meet each other with no time. aeri was shocked that he don't take his time first but she kiss him back.

their kiss didn't last more than a minute, aeri could say she was satisfied with it. felt like she was flying in the sky with bubble love around her and heeseung being together. heeseung giggled when he noticed aeri was blushing, he bought his hand on her right cheek and started to caress it.

"i called your name, should i keep calling you princess?" he asked and aeri nodded.

"aeri and princess, that's sound special when it comes out from your mouth, hee," she replied as she take a seat on the floor, staring at the star that witnessed both of them getting back together and having their first kiss, and hopefully their last kiss will be the same person.

a soft smile couldn't leave his face, he still smiling while taking a seat beside aeri. without any permission, he lay his head on her shoulder and his right hand grab her hand taking them into his.

gazed at the view as he let out a loud sigh. "the moon is beautiful, isn't it?" he asked, his eyes still on the full moon but his hand can't stop moving. it keeps bringing aeri hands to heeseung's lip and kissing the back of it.

"my moon better," she replied with a scoff.

"i know your dad is rich but you didn't tell me you have your own moon?" clueless heeseung said turning aeri back into her focus, cold and disappointed face.

"jokes, princess. the moon is beautiful but your moon is handsome," patting her head before turning back and watching the view.

"do you often come here?" she asked with her normal voice. hee guessed was right, she was mad for not remembering his nickname that she gave. he could tell by her voice.

"before married to you, yea. i came here every week," he said refusing to stop caressing her fluffy hair.

"comfort place huh? by the way, i'm curious,"

heeseung looks at the side profile, waiting patiently for her to continue. "where did your car? i know you don't work. and... if you hate your family, where do you live when you were a high school student back then?"

"sunghoon? i lived with sunghoon. the car, my birthday gift from my uncle," he answered as the girl nodded but then look at him with her eyebrows frowned.

"your uncle who is studying overseas? has he declined your father's marriage?"

heeseung took a few seconds to think of a great answer, and he let out a loud sigh. "he just... don't care about the marriage. since he was far from us, he can't say anything anyway," he explained.

at this moment, she was only mad at herself. yes, she hurts physically but forgot people could be hurt mentally too. he went through a lot, alone himself and here she came to him without knowing the real story of his life. hurts him for her dumb reason.

softly pushing his head, she adjust herself and pulled him into warm hugs. her head rest on his chest as he wrapped her, cuddling her while his eyes stayed on the beautiful mountain that seems so far.

he wants her forever, forever in his arm.