life is good

8 years later...

"Papa!"

"Sunwon!"

There's a four years old kid running to heeseung who's already opened his arm so he can catch the kid with a warm hug. Chuckling before he stands up and takes sunwon in his arm.

"how are you, my baby?" he asked softly while looking at the boy. he missed him so much.

"i'm fine. mommy takes care of me so well. how about you, papa? no animals bite you, right?" again, heeseung chuckling with how cleaver the kid is.

jokingly heeseung pouted. "a unicorn bite me," he showed his hand with a little wound covered with a plaster. he got that because he was too careless when he changed his coat at the zoo, but he just faking it to see sunwon reaction.

but the boy only glared at him with a bored face. he was too genius. there's no way he could believe what heeseung said. "alright, you got me. i'm okay. look at me now here with you!" he's hugging the boy tighter.

"let's go to the zoo again, i want to pet a tiger again as we did in canada," sunwon said with his cute voice as heeseung ruffles his hair, finally letting go of him.

yes, heeseung went to canada for continuing his studies for almost 2 years. sunwon often visited him. it was like almost every two months they got to see each other and now, heeseung is here. he will be staying in korea again.

holding sunwon's tiny hand, he went to the café near them. before they reach, sunwon had already let go of heeseung's hand and ran away into the café where sunghoon and wonyoung sat, watching them get along.

"yow bro, no long time no see!" heeseung just scoffed at him. long time no see? he literally visited him at least once every two months.

"you must miss your wife a lot. hurry up, she misses you too!" sunghoon said rolling his eyes as heeseung nodded. then drink the juice that sunghoon ordered for him cleared in a second.

"of course, i'm going to visit her," heeseung said proudly before receiving a cheer from sunwon, sunghoon's son.

"daddy, can i follow papa to visit mama?" he always says that... only if he knew where his mama went.

"hi, my love," he said while placing her favorite flower, roses on her grave. then his hand when up to caress the grave as if he caressed her head.

"i miss you. i really do," he said, adjusting himself to sit probably.

"i'm sorry if i didn't visit you for 2 years. i told you before i go, right? i'm going to continue my studies. i'm done with everything now and the zoo we went to date before will be mine soon," he smiled softly, remembering all those memories they made together at the zoo.

how much she was scared of the snakes and the first time they had their first hug in the panda's place. he wants to feel it again. he wants to show every affection to her related to animals like he did when they were at the panda section. heeseung successfully reached his dream, not only as a zookeeper but as the owner of all the animals. he will be the boss to take care of the animals in the zoo.

"yeonjun hyung was so happy when he knew I'm back and will stay in korea forever. dad and he offered me to stay with them. they said i'm still a part of their family. eh- i mean your family. they always help me when i'm at my lowest, there's no way i refused after all they'd done to me," heeseung chuckling.

"dad's health getting worst. after your surgery, he ends his work. yep, he retired not because he failed you but because he's getting older. he often went to the hospital to do medical checks up. yeonjun and i so worried about him but he always say he'll be okay through the video call we had,"