before surgery

.

"i'm scared," she stopped what she was doing, staring at the closet in front of her. tomorrow is her surgery and here she is. packing and preparing for everything but not sure she was ready for what fate she'll face tomorrow.

"you're not going anywhere, princess. you're stuck with me please tattooed that on your mind," heeseung replied when he noticed the girl wasn't in the mood since the sun comes up.

no words could describe how much she hates today's date. oh, she wishes she just could live a normal life without anything that made her worry to death.

she doesn't say anything and keeps staring at anything in front of her. her mind goes blank. her feelings hurting so bad turning her numb. she could feel her tears falling down her cheeks but she didn't bother to wipe them.

her mind started imagining how would her friends react, they going to be mad because she didn't keep her promise to become an ace again. how about sunghoon, she loves him as her brother. he was there to help her the most.

her real brother, choi yeonjun? he'll be lost his motivation. he would probably go back home with no energy and watch surrounding him, imagining aeri were there. acting goofy and annoying as she always does to her.

her father? he will be giving up on his work. stop doing surgery because he failed to keep her daughter. he got no girls to love anymore. he and yeonjun will be alone.

and heeseung... he had no one. he only has aeri to love him and take care of him. to be with him after seeing his dark side. what will happen to her if she failed? is he going to continue living his life as he wants before her existence comes into his life?

"hey, babe..." whispered in her ears from the back as she hadn't thought twice about who is it. she turned out and hug him tightly, not wanting to let the boy go.

his hand slowly going up to her hair. softly caressing her hair while she's sobbing on his chest. "shhh... you will survive. i'm sure you will. my wifey is strong than anyone else, i know. you'll be okay, princess. i'm here, always," he continued to comfort her.

"let's live our life together. i had a dream of both of us holding hands in the future with our two children running around. i'm sure that means you could survive," she let go of their hug showing her miserable face because of crying.

"i want 5,"

"Huh?" heeseung confused.

"I want 5 children. that dream was a lie," she said still having tears in her eyes as the boy chuckled. kissing her cheeks before taking her on his chest again.

"that doesn't matter, baby. we'll make it as much as you want but to do that, you need to survive. okay, princess?" the girl nodded making him smile.

"two months after this, i'll remind back what you said so you will be cringing at yourself," her sobbing stopped. She let go of their hug and slap his arm.

both of them laughing together with his silly jokes. they had fun talking and laughing in each other's arms. they also keep continue talking about their future and hope it will be real.

——

"it'll be okay, my dear," her father suddenly said when he noticed the girl has been so quiet since they got into his father's apartment. she nodded and smile forcefully.

later, a knock could be heard on the door. hurriedly heeseung opened the door, revealing yeonjun with his baggage by his side with his worried face written all over his face.