into yeonjun?

.

yeonjun laughed could be heard on the whole mansion making aeri hide her face with her palm. too embarrassed to face him. "looks like he's into me than you huh?"

"shut up yeonjun,"

"alright alright but what did you say to him?" yeonjun asked her wanting to know about her response.

aeri sighed as she laid her body on the soft sofa. "the fact i know you don't care to live with us but i said i'll ask you first," yeonjun laughed a little watching her sister pout.

"just say that you don't want to live with me. easy," yeonjun smirked only making aeri send a death glace to him.

she is in dilemma. she knows her words might hurt yeonjun since he going to think that her little sister doesn't want to live with him. but that's not true.

"you know i love you right? if i'm being honest, yes! i want to live together with you and heeseung but we are a married couple... i know he doesn't love me but i want some privacy with him too... not in pervert for sure," aeri said in a low tone for the last part but still, yeonjun could manage to hear that.

"then whatever you decide, i'll agree,"

"hm i'll say yes then," said aeri making yeonjun rolled his eyes annoyed with her own sister's decision.

just now she said she wanted some privacy married a couple of times and now she decided to just let yeonjun live with them. wtf is this girl thinking?

"hehe you know my mission to marry him about to complete. so why not give him what he wants," yeonjun just nodded not saying anything to that girl.

that's aeri's personality. she doing something bad to someone and the next things, she'll do something kind to that someone like giving her presents or hang out with them.

might be harsh for heeseung to marry her at a young age. they both don't graduate yet but already have a love life. yeonjun too got no idea how the fvck their uncle asked heeseung to marry with aeri.

however, yeonjun still shut his mouth and did not question her sister even at least once. he already told too much advice about marriage life but her sister still ignore it.

aeri is her last sister. last siblings. the one who looks like their mom the most even tho both of them acted like they don't have one. aeri is too precious for yeonjun, he just doesn't want to give aeri to someone who doesn't love her just like he does.

but what else he could do to make her happy?

-

"how about this?"

"no,"

"this one looks so pretty,"

"too shiny,"

"you choose then!" aeri started whining after a few times choosing their wedding dress.

heeseung sighed. he doesn't even move from the couch on the shop, too lazy to move so he let aeri choose it for them which is all rejected by him.

"the second one, but the price," said heeseung making aeri's mad but trying to stay calm.

"hee baby, i can buy anything i want! i've been trying all the dresses on this shop and you would say no. do you know how tired i am?!" aeri finally let it out. frustration started taking over her but heeseung just laughed.

he pulled aeri by hand to sit beside him and slowly leaned closer to her. wait, wait. this is not flirt. "let's not get married, then you'll not tired of me," heeseung proudly smirked only making aeri push him by his chest and get up to reserved those wedding's dresses.

-

"i like shiny things but i marry you with paper rings~" aeri showed her paper ring she made using the receipt while heeseung going to the bathroom.

heeseung scoffed, "well i would love my wife to wear a diamond ring more,"

aeri pulled the ring out of her hand and throw it on the dustbin in a second. "alright, let's find my diamond rings! ehem, our wedding rings!" with no time, she grab his hand and started to walk away around the mall to find jewelry.

"which one is better?" a little butterfly ring and another pink diamond ring got chosen by aeri. of course she do ask heeseung which one is better to be their marriage rings.

"uhh i'm tired. can you choose by yourself? it's not my ring anyway," aeri nodded happily as she turned back to the cashier.

"i'll take this both," heeseung gulped his saliva, not believing what she just said. but he's the one who asked her to choose, she rich anyways. why does heeseung care about her money right?

after they done buying their marriage ring. both of them sit in the café while enjoying their tea with eyes glued to the gadget. not carrying about each other existed.

"um excuse me?" asked someone making aeri's attention turn to them without responding and just raise her eyebrows while heeseung still don't give a fvck about what happened.

that girl caught a little before spook, "is that you lee heeseung?"

aeri not answering and just glanced at heeseung who's nodded but not saying anything nor facing them.

"babe, she's calling you," it's not that hard to sense aeri's jealousy. she called heeseung by his name but now aeri called him babe. lol what a fake bich.

heeseung sighed, finally put his phone down and face the girl with a boring face written on his face. "what do you want, sooha?"

[[ hehe i'm using character on dark moon webtoon bcs i simping so hard over her ]]