her first day

.

five more minutes and the clock will hit 2 pm but that doesn't stop the married couple from studying. they both know in their room, reading that and this. not even move a little.

aeri's first class will be starting tomorrow so she decided to prepare a few dresses designed by herself. while heeseung, he became colder?

nah aeri understands it's because he wants to focus on his studying. you know talk can cause us to forget something right? that's why heeseung doesn't talk much to her or others.

every night when he got back from university, he will find his cats first before going to their shared room to shower. he ain't lying when he said he told animals all about his problem

"hee...?" aeri stops awhile, looking at her husband who's busy reading and writing some stuff but still manages to answer aeri's call.

"let's stop and sleep. it's been a week you slept at 4 am and woke up at 7 am," not taking heeseung thinking for a second, he just clean up his table and started to close his laptop, book and other stuff.

aeri is the one who is still at her study table, watching heeseung going to the bathroom to do his night routine before going to sleep.

after a few minutes, heeseung comes out with a frown on his face. watching aeri buy typing and searching for an idea for her own design makes him sigh.

"you too. enough, let's sleep now," aeri shook her head multiply times and showed her three coffee cups.

"great, you ask me to get some rest and now you want to stay awake?" heeseung said in a serious tone.

"i'll be okay. i just do this for today and you do it almost every day. that's why i ask you to rest, your health is important!" explanation by aeri makes heeseung's head hurt with her stubborn personality but still going to bed. leaving her and her works.

"tch... not even a single effort to take me to bed," aeri said mumble in a low tone, not wanting heeseung heard but girl, he does hear that.

"what? do you expect me to take you in bridal style and pin you on the bed? there is no way, dumbass. i'm going to sleep, goodnight," heeseung replied to her only receiving a glared and pouted from aeri.

that's true. she expecting heeseung to take her to their bed. or maybe at least, help her clean her stuff on the table to let her get ready to do her night routine and sleep too? but no. heeseung could never.

--

"aish, i told you don't sleep too late right?" annoyed watching his wife running to do her make up and get ready for her first day of college. but it's all ruined because she woke up at 6:59 am. what a smart girl she is.

heeseung seat on the bed, chilling, reading his textbook about animal's facts while aeri like a supersonic running there and there in that room.

she slept at 5 am last night but stop studying at 3 am. it's just her fcking coffee doesn't let her sleep.

"hee, this one or this one? help me choose, please faster?!" she asked while showing two of her dress. option one is a white dress with flowers and the second dress is just a plain blue simple dress.

"the first one looks like you want to go date with a guy, the second dress will make you look expensive," he said with his honest review only a sigh from aeri could be heard. both dresses don't seem good.

"alright then i'll choose another dress," she said going back to her closet with that two dresses and finding another dress suit her first day.

heeseung sighed watching her behavior when it comes to clothes, complicated. ignoring aeri, he back to his books.

"hee... how about this?" only two words he could read before aeri popped out again with the dress that she already wear.

"yeah, not bad. now let's-"

"not bad? but is it good tho?" - aeri.

"yeah, yeah. it is. can we go now?"

aeri pouted and nodded. she knows that heeseung doesn't give her an honest review this time because she already wears it and he doesn't want to waste time waiting for her to find and change again.

"awww... my baby is going to university. it feels like just yesterday you going to kindergarten school," yeonjun welcomed them once they go downstairs.

he hugged her sister tightly and patted her head softly. proud of her sister for what she has been through since high school.

"okay, you can let go of me now. my husband waiting for me," aeri mumbled between the hug making yeonjun let go of her.

"gooluck! now, go!" yeonjun pushed her to the door following heeseung who was already in front of his car door. waiting for aeri to come out.

——

"go straight, you'll see designer building over there," heeseung said stopping by his college building while aeri pouted. hoping that heeseung could accompany her to the building's door.

again i said, heeseung could never. "how long have you've been here? talk like you are the senior," aeri scoffed as she turns to walk leaving heeseung who sighed. even show her direction is wrong, what else could be right?

"ahhh, by the way hee!" she comes back to heeseung after almost five steps away.

"let's eat lunch together. meet me at my designer building," she continue what she wanted to say but heeseung denied it.

"i want to study at the library," heeseung replied.

"then i'll eat at the library while you study," - aeri

"we can't in the library you stupid," - heeseung

"how about you study at the café while i eat?" heeseung nodded. lazy to make another complicated decision between them. he never wins anyways.