Chapter 10

They reached the hospital, in a disguise as to no one would see them. A lot of reporters teeming at the entrance but she didn't care anymore. They sprinted towards the ward Jimin had told Yoona.

As they reached the respective ward, she stood at the gate and peeked inside. Jungkook was now conscious. She let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding. A wave of relief passed through her body as that of a drug in effect. Her lips bore the semblance of a smile, enough to show that she was satisfied with her thoughts whatever they may be.

"Come on, let's go in," Yoona smiled.

Haru's smile dropped at the statement as if she was pulled back from a dream back to life. A reverse nightmare. Her eyes became saturnine as she glanced once more at his fit frame on the bed.

"I need to go," she said without meeting her eyes.

"You came all the way here and are leaving just like that?" Yoona was intrigued.

"Y-Yeah, I just remembered something I have to do, Bye, take care," she hurriedly responded and plunged out of the hospital into the car.

Yoona on the contrary went inside gaining the attention of the presence in the ward.

"Are you okay? What happened to him?" She asked, her glance shifting from Jungkook to Jimin as she asked the respective questions.

"I think he is just overworking himself," Taehyung responded in a dull, heavy voice.

One person maintained his cold stance. Kim Namjoon as he stood by the gate.

The door opened the second time in a while revealing Mia panting.

"Mia? What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned.

"Lame Chim, my friend is in the hospital and I wouldn't come? Well, where is Haru?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the reference.

Did she come? Why would she? She hates me of course, he thought.

"I don't know. She came all in a hurry here and when we were right here at the gate, she said she had some important work to deal with," Yoona responded, making Jungkook, Jimin and Namjoon bewildered.

Jungkook smiled, his bunny teeth getting a full display as he felt blood gush through his cheeks to his ears. He was flustered, only at the mild display of care by her. Never before he was happier being in a hospital.

"Why are you smiling so dorkily?" Jin questioned with a deformed smile.

"I-"

"Do you get flustered only at her thought?" Hoseok chuckled loudly while the maknae buried his tomato red face in his palms and they all broke into laughter.

•••

He was in his room at his house, he was discharged soon. It was almost three in the morning and he had just finished his song composition when he heard the starting of an engine. The window in his room provided a view to the outside and his curiosity made him peep once.

His eyes widened to take in more light than he expected when he saw Haru in the car, going off to somewhere.

He dashed out of his house taking his car keys following her.

At the back of his brain, he thought he shouldn't be following her like a creep but the ominous thoughts overshadowed his brain.

Is she leaving me? She could have gone in the morning! It's dangerous, besides, she doesn't have any security! Is she really leaving me? She should... But, would she really?