3. (Information)

JK POV:

I was sitting on my bed thinking deeply if I'm doing right or not this time. Bee will you forgive me if I love someone else ? I hope you're fine and remember me. I looked at the ceiling with tears in my eyes and a blank face. His face turned when someone entered his room.

JK - Rang! (Chuckling)

(Guys I really love this guy and has no hate towards him

(Guys I really love this guy and has no hate towards him.. One of my favourite series is The tale of Nine Tailed. So, sorry if I offend someone.)

A/N POV:

Rang just entered the room making Jungkook sit up and then .. Slapp!! Jungkook had no reaction towards it.

Rang - When did you started to behave like this with mom huh!? Losing all your manners huh! I wouldn't tolerate if this happened again.

He was ready to storm out of the room but he was stopped by Jungkook's deep voice, which was very unusual. They were closest but Rang knew that JK only uses his deep voice when he's going psycho.

JK - You've become Mom's puppet, brother.

Rang - What did you said ?

Jungkook didn't answered but stood up and started opening his shirt. Rang was looking at him confused and down for the first time. Rang's eyes went wide when he saw JK's bruises. He was about to run for the first aid but JK stopped him. 

JK - No Hyung! Now your aid will hurt more. Calm down, I don't need it now.

First time Rang's eyes filled with tears. He couldn't believe that this was the same JK he used to be with .. as he was in Melbourne from a long time, but who said he broke the contact with his family.

Rang - Tell me truth JK.. How did this happened ? I know mom can't do this..

Jungkook chuckled. He wore back his shirt and again sat on the bed like nothing happened. Tablet in his one hand and phone in other ready to call someone.

JK - You got your answer.. you can now leave.

Rang didn't said anything and left with heavy heart, not being able to decide whom to believe as he couldn't go against anyone of them. Just then something struck in his mind, he took his phone out in haste manner and dialed someone's number.

Rang - Hello ?
?? - After a long time you called. Tell what happened this time ?
Rang - I want you take out some information. I'll tell you the matter at Bixins Club, time 7 pm.
?? - Interesting! I'm in.

Rang was just praying that what he's hearing from Jungkook isn't the truth. He left to his room. JK on the other hand was still laying in his room.

JK POV:

JK OTP:
Yoongi - Hey ! What's up Bunny ?
JK - I wanted some help..
Yoongi - No problem, tell me the location and name.
JK - I've messaged you already.
Yoongi - Consider it done.
JK - Thanks Hyung.
Call Hung*