8. (Agreeing or Not ?)

JK POV:

Morning came to my delight. This was the first morning I got up so happy, after years, without any tension, sadness or life regrets. Then I turned my head to my side finding the most beautiful view ever, wanting to witness it every morning. My bee sleeping so peacefully beside me. My hand went towards her head and I started to comb her hair.

She opened her eyes beautifully. Just I and god know that how much I waited to see this view for literally 8 years. I smiled wider when she smiled seeing me. Greeting her with

JK - Good Morning Bee.

You - Good morning Casanova.. Slept peacefully ?

JK - Umm... after years.. ? Yes !

Y/N POV:

We smiled seeing each other. Soon I got off the bed and refreshed. When I came out he was talking to his Hyung smiling and all happy. I went in front of him and asked him eyeing that what's the matter..

JK - You know Hyungs wants to meet you. Are you ready.. let's go.

You - Where to mister ? First get refreshed.

He huffed like I took the excitement of a child. I chuckled when he stomped into the washroom but then stopped. He turned around so confused..

JK - But bee, I don't have my clothes.

You - I'll bring my father's extra ones, wait here.

He nodded and went off to refresh and I went to appa to ask for extra pairs. I came to the hall where they were seated.

You - Eomma ! You didn't woke me up today on time ..

Daisy - Oh my baby I didn't wanted to disturb both of you. Also the way your lover wasn't leaving you I thought you'll both eat me up if I disturbed. I smiled shyly and they both laughed. My parents are really cool and are like my friends. I love and respect them a lot. Suddenly you held your head up and your face turned serious

You - Appa, Eomma ! I want to tell you guys something very important.

They looked at each other and nodded looking at me then. I was thinking how to tell them but I gulped and collected myself to tell them that

You - Appa, Jungkook is a Mafia, a mafia boss.

They looked at me dead serious this time. I know I'll be bombarded with questions and I have to answer them all. I don't know but today I was really nervous. I trust Jungkook, also I didn't wanted to break my parent's heart.

Sung - Y/N, we'll just ask some questions. How does he treat you ?

You - He treats me so good appa. He loves me.

Sung - Do feel secured with him ?

You - Yes appa. I never felt uncomfortable.

Sung - Is he into drugs or drinking ?

You - No appa. He only deals with drugs. But yes he drink a li'l. Means it's not his habit.

Sung - Do he have temper issues or tried to blackmail you ever.. ?

You - No appa. He never ever blackmailed me. Yes he has temper problems but he needs it in his profession.

Sung - I trust you my child. If you know him and love him and feel safe with him we don't have any problems.

He smiled and my smile got wider after listening to him. Soon I remembered why I came in the hall and again looked at appa.

You - Appa ! I came to ask for extra clothes for him.

He smiled at my forgetfulness and told me to take pair from his wardrobe. I went to appa's room came out with a suitable pair asking him if it's OK or not. He agreed so I took the pairs in  my room smiling. Jungkook was also there sitting and waiting for me.

You - Sorry if I'm late. I came with pairs. Did you waited long ?

JK - Nah Bee ! I waited 8 years.. THAT was pretty long. But it's fine now.

With that he came to me and took the pairs smiling. I stopped him and this time I kissed him. No lust, no excessive use of tongue, only love.. passionate love. After some minutes we separated and hugged..

JK - Let me change Bee.

You - Ah ! Yes..

He wiped my tear on the cheek oh so gently and went to change. 

On other hand with Rang:

I've got all the information I wanted yesterday night only. I was so shocked as the person not only gave me the information but the proofs too. I couldn't speak anything after knowing all this. From how many years it was happening. I can't imagine the boundness, pain, suffering, beating and what not. 

I came home and directly went to my room laying on the bed whole night. Not being able to sleep. Finding no solution of this blunder, that has messed everyone's life in our house. I couldn't sleep, eat or even get up. My mind went blank. I just wanted to meet Jungkook as soon as possible.

JK's POV:

I changed and came out of the room. A smiled automatically appeared on my face when I saw all  laughing and talking. When I went there suddenly all went silent. I looked at them confused.

Sung - Jungkook how can you hide this big truth huh!?

JK - Wh..at dad ?

Sung - Now you don't even know what's your mistake. How much will you act now ? Why you didn't told me that you're a mafia.. ? Tell me.

I hung my head down as I had no answers. How can I simply go to someone and tell that I'm a mafia. ? But I accept it's my mistake as it's not someone but my love, true love. Tears appeared in my eyes thing they'll not accept me. I looked at them again and decided to be honest

JK - I'm really sorry dad. But how can I just come to one's house and say that I'm a mafia. But I accept I'm wrong as it's my love's house and it was my duty to tell truth about my identity and I-

I stopped speaking when they burst out in laughter. Dad was still trying hold his laughter but at last he also laughed out loud. They all were looking at me in cooing way

JK - Wh..at ?

Sung - Oh my son, don't worry. Y/N already told us the truth and everything. We both accept you both open heartedly without any doubts. I was just playing with you.. come

A chuckle of relief left my mouth, wiping my tears I went to him and he hugged me. After so many years I hugged someone whom I called dad. Thinking of this I cried more. He seperated

Sung - Why are you crying so much son ? Did I hurt you ? Was my joke that bad ?

JK - No I just felt the hug of a dad after 16 years.

Sung - Huh!? Is there any problem in family my son ?

JK - No it's just my dad lives very very far from me. Somewhere, I have to die to go there. So-

Sung - Shh! Don't say like that my son. Whenever you feel like you need to talk to your dad or want to spend some family time, never hesitate to come here.

I nodded and wiped my tears. Smiling again I sat near my bee.

JK - You like it so much, teasing me huh!?

Everyone including me laughed. After all emotional drama I finally asked my bee to come with me so that I can introduce her to my Hyungs. Of course she said yes.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it in this chapter guys. Please comment how it was..
Please please share, vote and follow me.. I'll be so happy seeing people following me and reading my hard work. And of course not copying it.
Purple you all as always... 😊💜💜💜