24. (Happy Bonding)

Y/N POV:

Walking back and forth in my- our room with so much nervousness, why not ? Today was my marriage, with who ? Of course the underworld king, mafia Jeon. As he said 'he would never let me go' and he kept that for which I was very happy. I've done my morning routine as usual but now I have to get ready, this what I wore

The problem was my back zip but then the door of my room opened revealing an unreal human in front of me

The problem was my back zip but then the door of my room opened revealing an unreal human in front of me. I stopped working for 15 seconds straight., I didn't noticed when he came and stood in front of me

, I didn't noticed when he came and stood in front of me

JK - You'll have whole night to drool Bee... Let's help you first

I blushed and diverted my gaze somewhere else at his statement. He held my hips with both his hands and pulled me on him.. I put my hands on his chest out of reflexes. He wandered his hands on my back, playing with the zipper for 5 seconds making me blush more hard, he zipped the dress up closing the remaining gap between us.

He smiled looking at me naughtily, his bunny smile, kissing on my cheeks, he left the room. He never failed to make me smile or blush, I touched my cheek where he kissed but then continued to my make up... not much but still touch up.

Time Skip:

Standing on the aisle entrance waiting for my Bee really seemed to be some dream which is now coming true. Rest of the members standing close to the path and me, talking and teasing me. Namjin sitting and giving me a parental smile. They sat there after telling me how high responsibility it is to make a family. Mrs. Gwan was also there, no doubt she lost the rights by not telling me the truth from start but according to Y/N she still deserved to sit here, and I had no problems in her decisions.

Soon Mr. Lee was in my sight and my heart beat increased as my Bee was about to step anytime. Just then the bride entry music started and Mr. Lee gave his hand to his side and there she stood... Looking all beautiful and ethereal with this environment.

She was coming in front of me with small steps with her hand in her father's hand. Soon he gave her hand in my hand, smiling, he said 'I believe you my son. I know you'll keep her happy and proud more than anyone in this world, more than us'. I bowed and promised same, with that I took her hand and turned around... I could see she was in 'awe' seeing the decors..