23. (You !!)

Y/N POV:

Right now I was on a date with my soon to be husband but he looked a li'l stressed, and by his eyes I can tell he had many questions in his mind. I smiled internally knowing that he doesn't want me to be uncomfortable that's why he isn't asking. I still said

You - Ask..!?

JK - What ?

You - Whatever your questions are.. I'll answer or you wanna tell me something ?

JK - I really can't hide anything from you right ..

He shook his head defeated and I chuckled finding it adorable. He took a deep breath and after thinking something he asked

JK - What's the name of your mafia gang ?

I giggled as I didn't expected this to be his first question. Coz he was also astonished seeing me in same form he is, like have guards around all the time. Right now also two of his best sniper and fighter were standing behind him and same with me. At first he said "Who are they and why they're here" and in answer I pointed to his guards. He smiled and nodded.

You - It's the 'Bloody Nightingales'.

I can see he was trying to hide the expressions of shock..

You - Hey Mr. .. why are you getting shocked on my every answer ?

He closed and opened his eyes dramatically making me laugh so hard. I looked at him like 'what's with these expressions' look and he said

JK - I just couldn't take the info you're giving like nothing.. I never thought that a cute and adorable girl like you can do and handle all this shit too.

I giggled loudly at his answer and could clearly see the adoration for me in his eyes when I giggled.. But then he turned serious and I also stopped laughing and looked at him

JK - Mrs. Gwan wanna meet me

I couldn't react at his sudden  statement. I also felt anger in my nerves and my expressions changed, but I got compelled to think about this when he said

JK - She gave 144 and 132 missed calls to Yoongi and Jin Hyung, and one call to me. Maybe she knew I wouldn't pick it up. What should I do.. ?

You - You should go..

I said sipping my wine and he jerked his head up towards me. I know what and why I said, I really thing he should go. First; no one will call you like that after doing so much with you.. Second; she's still his real mom.

JK - Do you know what you're sayi-

You - Trust me.. we'll go tomorrow morning.

He was about to say something, maybe to refuse but then he sighed and nodded in approval. But then he looked at me again with hopeful eyes

You - Yes yes, I'll come with you too.

He smiled a li'l and we continued eating. The night went too good after a long time again we were happy. Soon we returned to the mansion and  all were nearly asleep we went to our room too, quietly. And talking some more we slept in each other's embrace.

Next day:
JK POV:

The house was a li'l hectic today as everyone was preparing to go to Mrs. Gwan's house. No one knew what's the matter and what's gonna happen. We had to be prepared. We didn't had initial plan but yes we had a plan.

The first thing we decided was not everyone will enter the house. First I'll enter the house then Yoongi Hyung and then my Bee. Our cars were ready, only two. As we had to show that only I came. I didn't wanted my Bee to be involved but still I needed her.