18. (New Competitor ?)

After 8 Months:
In Jungkook's Office:

Mr. Mang entered the cabin with a happy face and some files in his hands. He put the files in front of Jungkook with all due respect. When Jungkook looked at him giving his attention, looking at his PA with questionable look on his face, Mr. Mang spoke

Mang - Congratulations Boss ! We've recovered our loss within 5 recent months.

Jungkook stood up a li'l happy with a slight smile on his face and shook hands with Mr. Mang ..

JK - Today's office party from my side. Tell everyone to be in Bixins by 8.

Mr. Mang - Thank You so much Boss. I'll everyone to be on time.

Mang's smile widened more, he nodded and left the office to tell everyone. But Jungkook sat down a li'l upset by the name of Bixins as he had some fond memories of his with his most lovable person. He opened his phone and looked at his locked screen looking at his Bee's photo...

JK - I'll miss you in Bixins Bee. I'm still praying everyday that by any chance we can meet again. You know I miss you everyday. I wished to tell you my every sadness, happiness, problems, pain, coz you were my aid.

He sighed keeping his phone back in his jacket's pocket and went to the restroom for a quick fresh up but... his phone buzzed with an unknown number, but he wasn't there to pick it up, after few seconds the phone disconnected.

Soon he came out of the restroom and resumed his work. Finally when office hours were finished he drove to his mansion to change his clothes. When he reached there he told about his recovered loss, everyone was so happy for him. 

He asked everyone to join him in the party

He asked everyone to join him in the party. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin agreed. Suga said he wants to be in his studio and Hobi said he has a date with sprite. Then he left to his room to change..

Jin - Will he ever move on from the incident Joon ?

Namjoon - I really don't know Jinie.. He has die hard believe on his love, his god and Y/N. Leave it for now.. Let's wait for him, we'll go together.

Later at the Bixins:

JK - This is for our success within least time, everyone please enjoy yourself

JK - This is for our success within least time, everyone please enjoy yourself. But don't take tomorrow's leave.

JK's employees shouted "Sure Boss" and laughed at the last sentence. As the club was reserved there were just 3 to 4 people more. Namjin, Vmin and Jungkook sat together at a distance from other employees so that they can talk but Jungkook sat there quietly just taking shots ofc in normal quantity as he wasn't the person to drink in sad or happy moments just occasionally.

But then suddenly he saw something after which his gaze turned dark. With the speed of light he just rotated his stool and shot someone behind him directly between his brows. Namjin and Vmin looked at him shocked.

Taehyung - Why did you shoot him ?

JK - He was here to kill me.

Jimin - How did you know ?

And Jungkook pointed to the glass shelf right in front of him. He again turned back and pointing to another man he said

JK - Whoever is your Boss, tell him I didn't forgot my old form. I'm still the underworld ruler, Mafia King JJK. 

That man bowed to him sweaty and left as soon as possible, valuing his life more. Jungkook just smirked and sat turning again normally with his phone in hands.

He took over everything again very well. He re-gained his old form again but BTS couldn't make him talk and enjoy like before or even open him up. They tried everything but all in vain. Time was passing but for them it was frozen. For Jungkook time freeze coz he was waiting for his Bee and for rest time froze coz they were unsuccessful in getting back the Jungkook they missed.

After 4 Months

We really doesn't get to know when time passes by. More 4 months passed like this, in these passed two years Jungkook didn't celebrated his birthday but surely cut cake for his Bee. One day in was in office

JK - Mr. Mang ! Did we missed something this time ?

Mang - Why Boss ?

JK - In Times of Business magazine we're at number two.. how ? Who took over ?

Mang - Sir it's new Enterprises called Touch Enterprises. It's right now world's best company in electronic materials like phones, laptops and tablets.

Jungkook nodded at the information and then his brain ran to other side too. In underworld also someone tried to take over his empire and 4 months ago someone tried to kill him or ..? He told Mr. Mang to tell office to work hard on new projects and resume his work too. When Mr. Mang left he took out his phone and called Yoongi and told him everything.

OTP:
Yoongi - Ok ! I'll try to find the information about the person.
JK - Yes Hyung.
Yoongi - And listen, I got 15 missed calls from Rang. Should I check ? Did you picked the call ?
JK - No Hyung, I'm not interested to talk to him.
Yoongi - Means he called you too ?
JK - He called me daily Hyung.
Yoongi - As you wish Bunny, do what you feel right.. and I'll see about the info.
JK - Thanks Hyung.
*Hung up*

Jungkook sighed and searched the legal information about Touch Enterprises. He was shocked as in the place of name of the owner too there were just initials 'BJ', he closed the site annoyed as he didn't found any relevant info.

JK - Who could it be ? Taking over us..

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You guys.. This much in this chapter.. Please comment how it was..
Please please share, vote and follow me.
Love you all cuties... 💜💜💜