22. (Deal Done)

JK POV:

I really couldn't believe my eyes right now. From my team - Mr. Mang, Mr. Wayson (the team presenter), Mr. Ling (HR Head), Mr. Addison (Head Manager of this branch) and Mr. Colton (The reports and timekeeper) are present. Same from this team I guess as I could only see 6 people from other side too including... Ms. Lee Y/N !!

Why didn't she disclosed this secret too when we asked her the name of her company. Maybe she wanted us to know ourselves. But I seriously couldn't believe this, I was so happy for her, she grew so much in these 2 years and 4 months. But I pulled myself out of my thoughts as I need this deal and I don't wanna be embarrassed looking like hawk at her.

Both of the teams get seated as she sat on the owner's chair. First she glanced at our file and said something to her secretary and then she told us

You - Hello gentlemen. Nice to meet you all, I hope this presentation of your company i.e. Jeon Enterprises goes well and we could collaborate for the good benefits of our company. Please introduce your team Mr. Jeon.

As said I introduced myself and my team. She also introduced them very well and then told us to show our presentation and charts. I told my lead presenter Mr. Wayson to take on the meeting and in 2.5 hours it went so well. We, then, asked

JK - So, this is our deal and ideology Ms. Lee. What do you think about the collaboration ?

You - Really you did so well Mr. Jeon. I'm really impressed. I had previous meetings too and I told them to wait but this time I'm sure we're not gonna regret this deal. I'll make the papers ready by EOD (End of the Day).

We both smiled at each other shaking hands giving 'congratulations'. I could see both the companies were happy and exceptions are everywhere. We had some talks regarding some documents and our company was ready to leave but Y/N called from behind. I looked at her confused when she sent her team mates out, I also did the same. Door closed

And then she stood there with her folded arms smiling at me, I went to her smiling and stood beside her with the support of the meeting table. A gasp left her mouth when I pulled her from her hips on me, her hands on my chest.

You - So, Mr. Jeon .. I'm your business senior now.

She said smiling and in a teasing way, I replied

JK - Hmm.. you're so good at giving me surprises. Why didn't you told before ?

You - I wanted you guys to find out. Yesterday when you said that you want to deal with 'Touch Enterprises', I was a li'l upset thinking that you don't know about me.. but now I'm OK.. *Gasp*!!

JK - I would still be on top.

I said smirking to her and she gasped a li'l loud as I pointed a gun on her stomach, of course it wasn't loaded. She tensed a li'l but then chuckled and snatched the gun, I let her.. She stepped back two steps and pointed it back on me with her hand straight, directly on my head

JK - Well move... will you shoot ?

You - Don't underestimate me Mr. Jeon.

She chuckled a bit more and shook her head like I said something silly and of course I did.. what ? Wait, she tell.. As I thought she lowered the gun and took out the magazine, showing me it was empty .. I also chuckled as not even in my dreams I'll point a fully loaded gun on her. She inserted the empty magazine again, this time I was fast enough to snatch it back and pull her again by her waist.

JK - So, Ms. Lee, would you like to go on a date with your junior tonight ?

You - Haw!! What if company gets to know ?? But I would risk it all if it's you..

She said the first sentence in a teasing manner and I giggled on it. We kissed for seconds after this and then left to work finally biding a short time goodbye. I told her that I'll pick her in the evening and she agreed. With that I was having a smile on my face but I changed my expressions as always just before opening the door of the meeting room.

I apologized without saying sorry to my team for being late and with that we were ready to step out of her company but I received a call. From Mrs. Gwan..!! By seeing caller ID only my blood boiled and I cut the call, sitting in my car.

When I reached office and entered my cabin I was a li'l surprised to see Jin and Yoongi Hyung in there. Then I thought 'they must be here for official work', and I took my seat with a 'Anneyonghaseo' to them..

JK - What bought you here Hyungs ?

Jin - Bunny ! I thing there's a problem..

I furrowed my brows on his statement, what problem now ? I looked at them with confusion..

Yoongi - I received 144 calls from Mrs. Gwan and someone tried to attack Y/N, but we save her.

My heart stopped for a second listening to this. I was already in anger thinking now who's this.. 

Jin - I also received 132 calls from her Bunny... I think we should see.

Yoongi - I don't think this her behind the attack on Y/N. No one is this stupid to attack and then call for his/her death..

I sighed on their statements putting a hand on my head in frustration. Then I thought that Yoongi Hyung is correct, But I still needed a li'l time more to think so I said..

JK - OK Hyungs, we can visit them tomorrow...

No One's POV:

?? How the hell you can let this happen .. ?

?? 2 - But I-

?? - Shut the fuck up.. I won't hear any excuses now. You also know what's gonna happen with you now..

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks guys.. Please comment how it was in comments section.
Please please share, vote and follow me.
Love you lovelies... 💜💜💜