19. (Guest is ...)

A/N POV::

As today is Sunday, everyone is at Jeon's mansion accept Jin Hyung today as he's in the hospital. Don't worry he's fine, it's coz an emergency case came up and he's the head surgeon. Namjoon Hyung sitting on the sofa with a tablet reading news. Suga Hyung laying beside Namjoon pretending to sleep. Hobi watching movies. Vmin playing dominos. Jungkook in the kitchen making some snacks for himself..

 Jungkook in the kitchen making some snacks for himself

V - Jungkookie~ make something for me too..

JK - Are fried salted chips fine with you ?

V - Yes, whatever you're eating.. I'm fine with it.

Taehyung is the one to make demands every time in case of foods but but.. Jungkook entered kitchen after two years so he's fine with everything and happy too. Jungkook then remembered something and diverted his gaze to Suga ..

JK - Hey hyung.. did you got any information about the person I told you.. ?

Suga opened his eyes looking at Jungkook and sat up on the sofa. He yawned and said

Yoongi - We really need to work hard on our systems and skills.

Jungkook furrowed his eye brows as what could make Suga say this ? Was he not able to do it ? How is that possible ?

JK - Waee ? What happened.. ?

Yoongi - First time in my life I couldn't find information about a person. 

Jungkook nodded his head surprised not asking anymore questions. He then fried the salted chips divided it for V and him and then joined Hobi for the movie. Soon Jin Hyung arrived too. The moment he entered the mansion he started ranting and rapping about how dirty the house they made and then he called Namjoon for help. Namjoon was dusting and Jin went to make the bedrooms clean.

But then everyone's attention was caught by the ringing phone in Jungkook's pocket. He took out his phone and checked the caller ID .. it was Rang. He calls him daily in these two hours and messages him once in day. And every time just one message - "Can we meet once ?". Jungkook or anyone never replied or attended his calls. Vmin blocked his number as they were irritated. Suga turned on the call diverging option. Namjin received the call and picked sometimes but Rang always said - "Please just make him meet me once." They tried too but failed as Jungkook never agreed to meet him.

This time too Jungkook disconnected the call and resumed eating his snacks. Namjoon sighed and said

Namjoon - Jungkook can't you just pick his call once ?

JK - Hyung I picked it but I'll never meet him. Now when I'm finally trying to get over everything you're trying to push me into same cliff again.

Namjoon - It's not like that Bunny. Means anyone would loose hope in two years, it's not a short time period, but he still calls you every day. Maybe it's very important for him to tell you something.

JK - What's so important hyung ? Our every connection and relation is finished. There's nothing more important than you guys now. I don't want to re-travel that same path again. If I met him again I'm sure I would kill him not being able to control myself.

Namjoon nodded and resumed his work. Cleaning his Ceramic Vase... Now you may ask why the members are doing house hold ? Jin didn't wanted any outsider to see Jungkook's condition so he dismissed all of them 2 years back and they all except Jungkook divided the work.

 Now you may ask why the members are doing house hold ? Jin didn't wanted any outsider to see Jungkook's condition so he dismissed all of them 2 years back and they all except Jungkook divided the work

Just then a security guard came running inside gasping, everyone turned to him, waiting for him to say something, but he only pointed on the main door and said..

Man - S..sir, limousine-.. outside-.. ma'am.

Jimin - What the hell are you saying huh!? Is there mrs. Gwan ?

He shook his head as 'no' like crazy. Everyone looked at each other in confusion but then the door opened slowly finally revealing the person. Guard ran from there already. Everyone froze in there places, that ceramic vase Namjoon was cleaning slid from his hand breaking into pieces, the game controller Jimin was using fell from his hand, Jin froze with the bedsheets in his hand, pop-corn bowl also broke into pieces which was in Hobi's hands and Suga himself fell from the couch.

Jungkook who stood there with brain frozen and tears forming in his eyes. He couldn't believe his eyes that his Bee, Y/N, was really standing there in front of him, in his mansion. He was still the first one to come from the dilemma. He took slow steps towards her he stood in front of her.

You - I missed you Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't reply, he didn't said anything. He was just looking her up and down again and again. He then saw his surroundings confirming that he wasn't dreaming. He looked at Y/N again. She was looking beautiful as always without any make up, she had tears in her eyes, looking at Jungkook so fondly.

You - Say some.. thing my Casanova...

Her voice broke in between as she couldn't wait for Jungkook to take her in his embrace again. But instead of a hug, her face turned to her left side with a sting on her right cheek. Yes, Jungkook slapped her and when she turned again he held her cheeks with both of his hands kissing her not caring of his mates still standing there.

Tears flowing from both of there eyes, after 15 good minutes they pulled off from each other. Taehyung and Jimin were first to come and hug her saying

Vmin - You don't know how much we missed you Y/N. You can't imagine what our, Jungkook's life became when you were gone.

When they pulled off, Namjoon, Jin and Hobi came for a group hug expressing all there emotions and how they managed Jungkook. Last one was Suga, he came towards her but suddenly turned and was about to go to his room. Y/N held his hand in mid way and said

You - I know you're the strongest Hyung but it's OK to show your feeling sometimes.

She said and Suga turned again hugging her so softly and respectfully. Finally tears flowed from his eyes, he didn't said anything but stood like that for sometime. But then another person came from the door taking everyone's attention.

He took attention but not general, seeing him all the members turned hell aggressive

________________________________________________________________________________

What do you this guys who was the second one to enter ? Tell your views for this chapter in comments.
Please please share, vote and follow me. I'll fell appreciated by this.
Love you all... 💜💜💜