9. (The 8th Member ?)

JK POV:

Right now me and bee are sitting in my car. Her parents were shocked after seeing the car, reaction same like her. It was cute to me, lol. We were going to my villa, hyungs are waiting for me. I called them in the morning about coming. They were excited to meet the one I used to talk about 24/7.

We were talking so much in the car. What happened when I left, how did she got adopted, about her parents, her relatives, love life- just my possessiveness, my life, parents, depressions, brother, and what not.

Actually we both were just 5 and 7 when we met. I used to live with my mom and dad. When we heard about our new neighbours and that's how we met. She told me her parents were gone when was too small and about her one missing brother who was 4 years older that her. How her relatives used to taunt her and then she ran away into an orphanage and soon got adopted.

We were new when she shifted but after 1 year only we were so close to each other but I had to leave for hostel as my dad left us (died). When I came everything was drastically changed. I got to know about my mom being a mafia secretly, how she involved me too but even after being involved I was separated from her. I found my hyungs in the timing and we made the best company and secret mafia gang of our own, how they helped me to stand. How I became cold but they helped to to express my emotions. 

Bee told that her life was fine after being adopted by Lee family. But she felt lonely and felt like something was always missing. And now it's all good again. We reached the villa. I opened the door and everyone hyped up.

 I opened the door and everyone hyped up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/N POV:

Hobi and Jin - Omoooo!! Is she the one ?? She's so cute.

Jimin - Hey miss, nice to meet you. I'm Jimin or whatever you wanna call.

He said in a flirting manner and I smiled to him. I greeted back to Hobi Hyung and Jin Hyung. Then I saw a figure coming out of one of the room. He came to me shook hands. I was confused until

Suga - Hi, I'm Suga.

I greeted back bowing and then again a chirping voice came. I turned to see two people again..

RM and Tae - Hey Jungkook and Y/N. I'm RM you can call me Namjoon and Hyung as I'm older. I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you.

I greeted back to them too. They welcomed me too good and like we know each other from so much time. I felt good and safe with them. Then I saw Jin Hyung in the kitchen so I decided to help him. I went to the kitchen and was talking from there now.

You - So, are you all mafia ?

Hobi - Pretty good guess. Yes, why ?

You - No, just like that. I find mafia's fascinating, like the way they fight, dress up and talk.

I said giggling.

Suga - It's not a joke.

You - Not that bad too. I know some things too maybe.

I felt like he was saying girls can't be mafias or can't fight.

Suga - Come on.. this is not like movies. You should change your interest then coz it can be very dangerous for you.

I felt challenging and angry for underestimating me. I threw the knife towards him from which I was cutting vegetables. I threw and he held it just when it was about to pierce his neck.

You - Don't challenge me. You might not know me.

He smirked and came in the kitchen with that knife in his hands. He was smirking and everyone else was tensed as the atmosphere heated up. He came to the counter

Suga - Accepting challenges isn't difficult but completing it can be..

Then suddenly he swing the knife near my neck but I held his hand, he used his other hand and turned me, I twisted his hand and aimed the pointed thing on his neck but he bent at the speed of light and again trapped me. My back touching his chest and his hand on my neck with knife still in it.

Suga - I tol-

I slid my leg back and he imbalanced, his grip loosened, I swung him and bent him on the kitchen counter with the same knife but his neck this time.

Suga - (Whispered) Who are you ?

You - I'm a black belt trainer Hyung. Now your challenge is completed. Any complaints ?

Suga Hyung smiled keeping the knife back on it's place and moved out of the kitchen with hands in his pocket, walked towards the sofa and layed there like nothing happened. 

Suga - Bunny ! From so much time you were thinking about new member.. I think we found one.

Everyone laughed and happy as Suga never praised anyone before in his whole life. Namjoon Hyung shook his head in disbelief. I smiled too. But his question disturbed me again..

Suga - Are you sure you're just Black belt trainer, part time worker and a student only.?

You - Yes Hyung .. what else.. ? I ain't hiding anything.. Being a mafia you guys now got habit of suspecting everyone.

Everyone laughed at my comment and returned to their work again. Jungkook was looking very impressed from his face. 

Everyone soon got on the dining table as lunch was ready. We talked more and more. Hyungs were asking me many questions and I was answering them without any hesitation.

________________________________________________________________________________

That's it guys.. Please comment how it was..
Please please, vote, share and follow me.
Love you all...💜💜💜