Part 2

Anastasia's Perspective

"Nanny, nanny!" Imaginary sparkles, stars and flowers were behind our backs as me and Athy were giving a cutie expression. "Athy and Ana want chocolate." Since we are twins, she and I had identical styles of clothes, the only difference is that hers is pink while mine is blue.

Hannah, one of my favourite characters and a person from WMMAP, was looking down at us with a stuck expression with a blushed face. She slightly tilts her body towards us and asked, "My sweet princesses, you'd like some chocolate?" We nodded our heads while moving our hands forward, opening and closing it indicating 'gave us our beloved chocolate'. "Yeah! Athy and Ana love chocolate. Athy and Ana wants a lot!"

"You like chocolate that much, your highnesses?"

Athy answered her saying she and I likes chocolate THIS much. I'm not really a chocolate lover but I didn't say that I don't like them as well. "Athy and Ana loves Hannah too!" The maid whose name is Hannah, has an auburn hair color that is neatly tied in a low bun with short bangs matched with auburn colored eyes. Few cute freckles over her face and is wearing the typical maid outfit or uniform. She gushed as she expressed, "oh my~" While gushing, Athy keeps of pestering her to give her the chocolates.

"Hannah, what are you doing?" A familiar voice made us three flinch for being caught. I beamed, "Ces!" She smiled at me before giving a stern look on her face towards Hannah. "Head maid Lilian told you, you can't give the princesses snacks as you please."

"It's just one piece," Hannah excused as Ces reasoned, "but you won't be the only one giving her snacks."

"Okay sis, time to use our uno card once and for all. You ready?" Athy asked me using our mind link as I just mentally sighed, "For chocolates? Nope."

"Alright let's go!"

Athy pulled Ces dress-- I mean tugged on them calling out to her, "Nanny."

My sis looked at me as if signalling me, hays, here goes nothing, "But Ana and Athy want chocolate." She and I then puckered our lips and gave her cute puppy eyes with pout.

Ces is trying hard not to lose at this point,"...no, your highnesses." Right, try all best not to fall over this. We started making our eyes twinkle, fluttering them a little as Ces started to sweat.

TADA! The once stern maid had a slight glum look as she gave us a few pieces of yummy chocolates. She told us, "You can't tell Lilian, okay?"

Looking at her expression of slight guilt, I'm pretty sure she is thinking about Lily telling them not to give us sweets since it may rot our teeth.

"Thank you nanny!" Athanasia and I gave her a kiss both on her cheeks as she blushed in adoration. Hannah was slightly fuming on the side, "My! Ces you came here on purpose to steal my thunder!"

Athanasia started to run away as I stayed a little while, looking over the maids who were having a little argument. "W-what are you talking about? Do you think I'm the kind of person who acts with ulterior motives like you?" Ces denied her co-worker who retorted, "Then why are you the one giving them chocolate? Their kisses were supposed to be mine."

I opened my mouth and called, "Nanny!" Both of them looked at me giving me confused stares as I giggled. Waving my hand down gesturing for the auburn colored hair maid to lower her height. When she opened her mouth I assumed that she was about to ask what I wanted but she became silent and had a surprised look on her face when I gave her a smooch on her cheek.

They were both stunned as Hannah looked like she was gonna burst in happiness. "P-princess," she sniffled. I giggled as I waved a good bye now running towards the way where Athy has gone.