Part 8

Anastasia's Perspective

"Thank you for inviting Athy and Ana to tea." We curtsied as we thanks the emperor aka our father Claude in chorus.

Athy wore a beautiful white dress with frills and a huge bow with blue flowers on it by the lower chest. Her hair was up in a braided ponytail and a plain white bow with the same flower beads as the design of the dress. A knee high socks and brown flats.

I had the same style and also in color white, but mine had an aquamarine brooch over the bow. My hair was neatly tied in a low braided ponytail added with a white hair bow on it.

We stared at Claude who said no word and stayed expressionless as always. Meanwhile at the back were few maids along with Felix feeling flustered at the total cuteness.

How's that?

"Aren't we cute?" Athanasia slightly boasted, in a good way, as she stared at Claude. I even practiced how to look cuter!

Claude stared at us but didn't respond to either of us and called Felix. Soon enough, the knight with red hair helped us get on over the chairs. Athanasia silently grumbled seeing she and I failed to get a response, not like she expected it anyways.

"Good morning, papa!" We greeted each other once more with a cute smile on our face.

Geez, my cheeks are hurting from acting cute and keeping on smiling.

It was currently 10 am.

About a month ago, Claude changed the time schedule to the early morning. Before, he used to call us in the afternoon.

And it's also been a month since my "trespassing" incident at the music room.

Both of us have to greet him during mornings, of course. But as usual, no response came from him. I could often hear Athy grumble in annoyance because of the fact that she has to see damn Claude's face in the morning. While I didn't mind... oh hush.

Now Claude is staring at us silently before Athy broke the silence.

"Papa was in my dream yesterday!" She started like a gushing child she is.

I giggle, "oh silly Athy!"

"Hush now Ana, remember, plan C"

"Hai hai~"

"A dream..?"

She continued, "Athy was with papa and Lily and Felix and we went to pick the stars and the moon and had fun!"

"That's a weird dream," commented Claude bluntly. Haha, you watch your mouth. She thought to herself sarcastically. I snickered.

"Pfft-- Hahaha! By the way, is that even true or you just made it up for your act?" I questioned her using our Twinpathy-- yeah we kinda renamed our mind link into that. What? It has a great ring in it.

Athy shrugged.

Athy was talking, saying that she was happy to get to play with him with me as the father of ours was surprisingly listening with a small smirk on his face.

Despite the total acts of the child, she was starting to surrender her cutesie act. "I can't do this anymore! I'll just focus on the cake."

"You do you sis..."

A maid just then placed down two small cakes in front of us, one was a strawberry-chocolate cake for Athy while mine was a small blueberry cheesecake.

She noticed the look of the three maids that were staring at us in bafflement. Seeing that they have never seen the three of us interact with each other, considering how far apart we were from the others.