Part 3

Anastasia's Perspective

The sky was clear and the weather was warm as it is but the atmosphere was calming. However I feel quite agitated.

"And... were lost." I deadpanned as she sweatdropped. "Great!" I started complaining while looking our way back to the ruby palace. Deciding to walk, we noticed a very tall wall. Odd... I can't seem to figure out what I wanted to know. And it's obvious that THAT isn't the ruby palace.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Athy suddenly grabbed my hands and started to drag me, running towards an unknown location.

"Huh? What's this?" She wondered gazing up at the very familiar castle.

Wait, is it a castle? Or a palace? Whatever.

"It's obviously not the Ruby palace," I stated the obvious. She nodded, "How far did we walk?"

"How would I know?"

We made our way closer towards the place, so hollow and wide. However it does look clean.

"Nobody's using this place?" Athy asked particularly to no one. I just shrugged. My mind drifted off to my thoughts.

It's been itching me why I can't remember this very familiar place.

"Ooh?"

Huh? I stared blankly at Athanasia when I noticed twinkling in her eyes. I heard her in my head, "If no one's here I suppose we could use it?"

She was looking at me with her big puppy eyes trying to convince me to do so. She's been doing that since I keep her away from trouble or doing stupid things. Sigh. Here goes nothing.

"Alright."

Athy hugged me as she started to fantasize in her thoughts and I'm sure it's about using this place as her riches for our future escape.

"We choose this as our hiding place!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

Athy is currently wearing a dress with the colors of mostly white and some blue frills. It had long sleeves and flowery designs on it. A cute bow of blue over her collar. Her hair is tied up in a simple ponytail with a blue ribbon.

I had the same style of outfit but this time its color pink. Athy and I often wear the same styles of outfit at times but with opposite colors. However, my hair is up with twin buns using some baby pink ribbons.

"So... this may be insensitive of me but it's making me curious about how you died," I asked her through a mind link. Athy and I are busy ourselves with drawing random things. She was drawing random flowers and now has three papers. I was stuck with just one paper focusing on my portrait of Athy.

Good thing my talent is still with me, I might die in boredom if my drawing sucks. Not to brag but I may or may not be good at drawing and I'd like to call myself an artist. I still have a long way to go to improve on it though since I'm back to zero now.

"Well...," Athy started, "maybe I froze to death? It was the middle of the winter and I didn't put the heater on."

"I see," she seemed nonchalant about it. I guess it's not bad to ask some more questions, "do you want to go back?" She looked a little saddened but still answered, "No, I don't. I was an orphan so it's not like I left anything behind."