Part 18

"Why don't you go look for her?" The little girl suggested, pretty much following the plot. The boy returned a questioning hum.

"That girl, Jennette. You were looking for her earlier, weren't you?"

"Ahh," Ijekiel signs and says, "I see you've heard everything. To be honest I've been hesitating to find her since she might be crying on her own."

"I will be leaving here soon. So it seems she's a bit upset."

Well, I hope that Jennette here is the same as the manhwa, I'm gonna get my hands bloody if things go shit like in the novel.

"Oooh," shifting her position she leaned a little backwards, "Guess she likes you a lot, huh."

"What is she like?" Ijekiel hummed, "She's a girl I must protect."

Anastasia turned to him looking through the bush, "Then shouldn't you go comfort her?"

Ijikiel sweat drops and confessed, "I don't quite know how to comfort a crying girl."

Ha ha ha, Ana sarcastically laughed to herself, Right, and I'm a monkey's baby.

"Pri..." He stopped before he could continue, Ana knew that HE knew that she was a princess. Still he played the game of acting as if he knew nothing about her status. "Lady angel, how do you stop people from crying when they are upset?"

Excuses. She silently snickered, "I don't know," she lied.

"Ah, was that too difficult of a question--" she cut him off feeling quite irked, this dude knows how to play shits with her.

"I never cry, that's why."

Ijikiel stayed silent as he felt himself tremble. He forced out a calm "Is that so" but failed as Ana could hear the snicker from him.

"Hey hey, you better not laugh." Ana spoke with a pout. Despite not seeing it, Ijekiel felt she did, he even imagined her face with a pout and blush rose to his soft plum cheek.

He finally let out a giggle and admitted, "I beg your pardon. It's just that you're so cute, Lady angel."

Damn this kid, MARRY M-- Ahem.

The blood rose back to her face and steam came out of her head.

She was about to open her mouth and respond back but something snapped and she found herself back to their manor.

"Have a nice trip?" Lucas asked from his seat, a smug look on his face.

He continued, leaning back to his seat feeling nonchalant, "You must have had quite some fun, seeing how it took you this long until your sister commanded me to bring you back."

"Did you learn how to introduce yoursel--," before he could finish what he was saying, Ana yanked the young magician's ear roughly, "OW OW OW!" then twisting it a little.

"Don't go transporting me into damn places and that goes for my sister too!"

Lucas felt dumbfounded, twice this day as he rubbed his now painful red ear. "You're the second person to hit me-- err well well it wasn't a hit but... THAT'S besides the matter! You and your sister! What the heck was that for?!"

Ana huffed and crossed her arms "You even have the guts to ask what you did wrong?"

"Hey, I sent you there cuz you said you wanted to meet that mr. White junior." He defended himself.

Ana's eyes twitch and Lucas sees her hand tremble as it slowly raises towards him. "Fine, fine. My bad, don't be mad."

"You better not go do things like this sheesh whenever you want, got that?"