Part 17

"I will be here as princess Athanasia and princess Anastasia's playmate starting today. I'm looking forward to spending time with you princesses." Beamed Lucas in his child form, imagine bright lights and rosy background around him as well. He had a closed eyed smile as he introduced himself as the two princesses's new playmate.

'What now? Sounds kind of he's own harem, if you ask me.'

Both girls were standing side by side with Felix behind them and said, "I recommended the young warlock since I thought he would be an adequate playmate for the princesses." Athanasia gawked towards the magician while Anastasia seemed like she's about to jump. Felix the continued and pointing out, "you did say that you would prefer the warlock rather than Alpheus' son, right?"

"Why does HE have to be our supposed friend around our age?!" Screeched Athy towards her sister.

Anastasia pouted when Athy turned to Felix as she exclaimed, "Athy does not need a new friend! All I need is Felix!"

The knight smiled happily towards the small girl. "Thank you princess, that makes me very happy."

"But I think it would be good for you if you two met a friend around your age." Anastasia then opened her mouth and said, "But I have Alas though..."

The red head knight hummed to confirm it, "Well, you can still make this a chance to have more friends than one, right?" Felix just then continued to talk about the value of friendship and Athy was being stubborn and mentioned their father.

Ana turned to Lucas who was watching with slight boredom. "So... you're gonna be our new playmate huh." Lucas looked at the girl with a sly smile, mischief was shining in his eyes, "seems like it is, princess, I'm definitely looking forward to be playing with you."

Ana blinked before she heard Lucas talk once more. "Your Raven is particularly cute today, princess," he had magically made the poor creature pop out of nowhere and held it in his hands. With a smile, he said, "He's so small, he's practically bite sized."

Athy stopped on her tracks and stared at him.

Lucas stared down at the creature, his red ruby eyes glowing in a playful threatening way, "how adorable..."

Ana snickered to herself as she saw her sister and Raven gape in fright towards the young warlock. Lucas turned to the snickering little girl who was enjoying what she is seeing and grinned but didn't say anything.

The three... kids, were inside a room sitting on the couch. Ana and Athy was sitting together as always, meanwhile Lucas was sitting across them.

Athanasia then asked him how old he exactly was as Lucas answered, "Just consider me around your age. We're stuck growing up together now anyway."

It was Ana's turn to ask him a question, "Are you still be able to go back to your old self right?" Lucas shrugged, "pretty much."

"If you're going to be our friend, at least introduce yourself." Athy remarked.

"You know my name, you know my age. What else do you need to know? Every other thing that could define me has already disappeared."

"Wait wait wait wait. Hold up." Athy and Lucas turned to the other girl who was raising up her hands to signify to "wait." They quirked an eye brow as she spoke, "You're around hundred years old, right?"

Lucas was a little confused to where she was getting to, "what about it?"

Ana raised her index as she pointed towards the latter, "It means that you're an old geezer!"

...

Athy forced a cough as she bit her lip, the black long haired kid was forcing a closed eye smile while a vein was popping out his head. "Hey!"