Friends?

(ashtray isn't gonna really be in this one it's kinda like a build up)

(Y/N) POV

It's been a week since that day. I've been going back to the store on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays since those are the only days i'm allowed out. My dad told me I've been going out to much. Ashtray told me that it was wrong of him to do the things he's doing but he's just trying to protect me. Speaking of Ashtray he's been messing with me calling me what he calls nicknames. I haven't let him touch me nor have I gave him my number.

I was on my way to the store when I saw a kinda tall skinny girl with curly hair talking to Fuz. Yes I'm aware that I say his name wrong but it's like a nickname. I walk over to the freezer and grabbed a Ice tea. "Yo wassup (y/n) I ain't see you come in." I heard Fez say. I turned my head toward him and waved. He knew I wasn't gonna talk around someone I didn't know. "This is Rue and Rue this (y/n) she's also someone I wanted you to meet. I thought y'all would be good friends." I heard Fez say. Friends? I don't know why he told this strange girl about me. I turned toward Fez and the girl. I remember Fez told me my staring is weird so I looked away and waved at her. "Hey I'm Rue." she told me but I already knew this Fuz just told me. "I know Fez just told me." I said walking to the counter walking around it and sitting. "She don't mean it that way she doesn't really talk to people." I heard Fez explain. To be honest I wasn't really listening after that I was daydream. "Yoo (y/n) you alive?" I looked up and saw that Rue girl. "Yes?" I said staring at her. "Uh Ashtray told me to tell you to go in the freezer." she said looking away probably because I was staring but I can't help it. I got up and walked to the freezer. Ashtray has taught me some stuff about drugs and dealing. I didn't understand why he does it. I thought it was interesting to know but I would never do it. "Wassup didn't even come see me shawty." he said. I've got used to the nicknames. "I just got here." He looked up from what he was doing "You look good trying to impress me or something?" he asked.

I didn't try dressing up today

I didn't try dressing up today. For some reason I was happy he liked it. "Okay" I said walking out of the freezer. I checked my phone and saw that I had missing calls from my dad and mom. My eyes widened. I walked to Fuz gave him the money for the drink and walked out. My parents have been arguing a lot lately something about my dad staying out later. I didn't want to make their life harder and make them worry about me so I ran home.

————————
A/N
I'm sorry for updating lateee i'm not home so i haven't had time i'll try to get another chapter out tonight.