Embarrassing?

(Y/n) POV

I haven't talked to Ashtray or Fez in a week nor have I visited the store. I was off of punishment which was good but I haven't left the house. I was sad, why because I missed Ashtray and Fez. I felt bad for hitting Ash I was never violent and I didn't like getting violent.

Today I felt like I needed to apologize. My parents weren't home they went on a date. My mom said if I wanted to go outside to text her so that's what I did. I was trying to figure out what I was gonna wear so I put on twice (k-pop group). I started dancing around to the feels (one of their songs).

I didn't notice the pair of eyes that were watching me dance until I turned around to see Ashtray standing in my window smiling. I jumped and screamed running into my bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the floor trying to get my breathing back on track.

I had millions of questions going around my head. Why is Ashtray here? Did he see me dancing? How long was he looking? How does he know where I live? WHY IS ASHTRAY HERE?

I left my bathroom to see him laughing still standing at my window. I walk to my window opening it forgetting what I had on.

(there was 2 buttons down and it was kinda hanging off your shoulder because well you was about to shower)

I didn't have my binder on either. When I saw him look me up and down I looked down and forgot that my shirt was half unbuttoned. I turned around to button it up "What do you want?". I turned around to see him just staring at me. "Uh yeah you didn't answer my text but I said I was coming over to apologize." he said awkwardly. I stared at him for a sec. How'd he get my number? Oh maybe Fez. "Well I was just about to come and apologize too." I said.

We stared at each other for a little longer before he said something. "So you gonna let me in orrr?" I snapped out of my daze. "I don't think that's a good idea my parents aren't home and nobody's allowed in." I said thinking if I should let him in or not. Before I knew it he was climbing into my room. I panicked a little and froze. I saw him look around my room and then sit on my bed. "Nice room" he said still looking around. I sat down next to him trying to figure out how i'm going to apologize.

"Okay listen I'm sorry for smacking you I understand why your upset I just don't like when you talk bad about someone I care about. I hope you understand." I said quickly. I looked at him and he was smiling. Before I knew it he hugged me laying on top of me squishing me to death. "Awww just say you love me already." he laughed. I was laughing hitting him to get off of me.

Once he got off of me he sighed which confused me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to lash out on you. I care for you (Y/n) I hope you know that I just don't want anyone to hurt you." he said in a calm voice. I felt my guts flutter and my ears got red. He cares for me. "It's okay." I said smiling at him. He flopped in my bed and I laid next to him keeping my distance. "I still wanna kick his ass but if you don't want me too then I won't." He said. I laughed and shook my head looking at him. He was already looking at me smiling. "Can you show me the dance you was doing again?" he asked smirking.

A hour later

Me and Ash were hanging out for a while now. I was having a lot of fun with him. I really liked spending time with him. He would say really sweet stuff to me which always made my ears go red.

Me and Ash were watching something called tiktoks on his phone. Since I wasn't allowed to have social media Ash explained a lot of stuff to me. We were talking when I heard my front door open. My eyes widened and I looked at Ashtray who seems to not notice.

"Ash you gotta go now." I said in a panic. He looked at me when we heard something, arguing. He got up understanding me I heard footsteps coming up stairs when Ash was only half way out the window. I pushed him out the window making him fall. "Sorry I'll text you later." I whisper yelled. I shut my window rushing to my bed and laying down. Then my door opened and it was my dad. He didn't say anything he just opened and shut the door. That whole night I was just thinking about Ashtray and how I couldn't wait to see him soon.

———————-
A/n

y'all next chapter finna be crazyyyyyy just know our innocence finna go away
sorry about the k-pop stuff i just wanted to put a spin on it if you don't listen to k-pop you can imagine something else!!