druggy?

(Y/n) POV

A bug buff guy came in. He was ugly and looked scary. I wasn't the one to be scared easily but he gave me shivers. Ash was standing in the corner and Fez was sitting in the single chair.

Fez and big guy was talking for about a minute before he brought his attention to me and Rue. "These y'all little bitches huh?" he said walking toward us. "Nah bro they like my little sisters they don't want nothing." Fez said. I looked at Ash and he looked like he was about to kill someone. "Y'all want something don't let y'all big brother speak for y'all." he said dragging his finger down my face. I looked at Fez and he was shaking his head. Rue and I  both shook our heads.

"That's too bad." he said pulling something out his pocket and a knife sitting next to me. He opened the packet and scooped whatever was in it on the knife. "I wanna borrow this one if you don't mind." he said smirking looking at Ash knowing he's making him mad. "Nah she's only 15 man." Fez said also looking angry. He looked away and looked at me. I turned away and looked at Ash with scared eyes. The guy put his hand on my thigh rubbing it. I moved my leg so he couldn't touch it. "We got a savage one huh? I like it." he said growling in my ear. "Ard bro I think it's time for you to go." Fez said getting up. "Ard first." he lifted the knife up to my mouth "try it."

"Fuck no." Ash said obviously angry. "Ash I got this." Fez said. I see the big guy getting mad "Both of y'all shut the fuck up I ain't ask y'all." he turned to me putting it closer to my mouth. At the point I was tempted to take it and get it over with so he can leave. I look at Ash and he's looking at me with a warning look. I look at the knife and take a deep breathe. I licked whatever was on the knife.

It took no more then 30 seconds for that shit to kick in. I felt myself falling.

Third person POV

(Y/n)'s eyes rolling back and she fell on the floor. It looked like she was dead. The big guy (I forgot his name) smirked "Well my work here is done and that's another 500 for what she just took." he said chuckling leaving the house. Ash rushes to (Y/n) and picked her up. Fez when to go get something for her and Rue sat there shocked unable to move.

———————————-
A/n

I got a random boost of motivation to write so here y'all go🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽