Apologize?

Third person

It's been 3 days since (y/n) has been staying at Fez's house. She haven't really spoken to anyone all she did was sleep and whenever Ashtray forced her to eat. She wanted to apologize for the things she said to them but did know how. Her dad has been trying to get in contact with her but she turned off her phone. (Y/n) didn't know how to feel anymore. If you would ask her how she felt she would say one word, "Dead".

"Maybe you wouldn't feel so dead if you would eat." Ashtray said standing at the foot of the bed. (Y/n) looked at him with a straight face and sighed. "I need to talk to you and fez." She said getting up and walking to the living room where she say fez watching tv. She stood in front of the tv and Fez look up at her. At that point Ashtray was sitting next to him confused as always.

"I'm sorry. For all the bullshit I said to you guys. I wasn't in the right state of mind." She expressed. " And thank you for letting me stay here even after all that shit." She stood there in silence while Fez and Ashtray  stared at her. Out of nowhere she felt someone hug her. It was ashtray. "Of course we forgive you my love. You know we always here." He said hugging her tighter. She hugged back with a smile then slightly pulled away to look at his face. They stared at each other for a little then kissed. It was slow and very much needed. (Y/n) smiled into the kiss and pulled away. "Can y'all get outta here with that." Fez said rolling his eyes. They laughed but out of nowhere Ashtray picked (y/n) up bring her into his room. That night they cuddled and talked for hours which was very much needed.

If only they knew their life would change in so many ways...

—————————————-
Authors note
HEYYY before y'all curse me out I'm sorryyy school has been a pain but i'm gonna try and update more. Also this is not proof read sorry for mistakes