Cheating?

(Y/n) POV

My parents have been arguing a lot lately. It's kinda scary cause they curse and stuff. My parents never argued when we lived in my hometown. Now they argue because my dad hasn't been coming home. My mom said something about cheating and I didn't know what it meant so I asked Fez and Ash. They told me my dad might be sleeping with another woman. I was angry but I know my dad wouldn't do that.

I was watching the looney tones movie in my room when I heard my front door open. I knew it was my dad so I ran to the stairs when I see my mom slap my dad. I gasped and froze. "You cheating bitch I should have known! Get the hell out!" my mom yelled at my dad pushing him to the door. My dad starts pushing her back so I run downstairs before it gets any worse.

"Wait guys we can talk this out what's going on?" I asked confused. "(Y/n) go to bed now." my dad said staring at my mom. "No (Y/n) let me tell you how your father is cheating on me with a man. Yeah you heard me I know everything Matt! I looked through your phone to see you talking like your in love with Cal Jacobs and how you gonna leave us to be with him you fucking bitch!" my mom yelled.

My heart sunk and I looked at my dads expression changed to anger. Before I knew it my dad punched my mom making her fall. "Dad no stop your gonna hurt her please!" I said standing in front of my mom crying. I didn't know why this was happening but I wish it would stop.

"You know what your right. I am cheating and I don't care. Your mom isn't a good women she wanted to take you from me. I want a divorce with your mother and I want you to come with me to live somewhere else." my dad explained. So much was going through my mind and all I could do is cry. I ran to my room locking the door behind me. I cried all night listening to my parents argue with each other. I was numb I couldn't fill anything. I fell asleep in front of my door.

Next day

I woke up still numb. I woke up to my parents arguing again. I took a shower getting ready to leave. I just wanted to leave this house no matter what.

I walked downstairs with a blink expression to see my dad and mom yelling at each other still

I walked downstairs with a blink expression to see my dad and mom yelling at each other still. "Excuse me is it okay if I leave?" I asked in a low tone hoping they would hear me. Well they didn't. "Excuse me can I go please!?" I yelled angry at this point. They both snapped their heads toward me. "Go." my mom said and my dad didn't say anything.

I walked to the store to see Ash, Rue, and Fez sitting and talking. I don't know why seeing them made me emotional but it did. I walked toward them with tears in my eyes. "Woah you okay (Y/n) what's the matter?" Rue asked getting up out her seat coming toward me. I burst into tears explaining everything to them. Fez was surprised, Ash looked angry, and Rue was hugging me. I wanted to hug Ash but I was grateful for Rue.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Ash asked. I shook my head yes and we walked to the freezer. Once we got into the freezer he hugged me. Of course I hugged him back and cried too. I was overwhelmed and hugging him relaxed me. "I'm sorry your going through this. Is there anything I could do?" he asked. I thought for a sec. To be honest I didn't know what to do myself. I shook my head no still hugging him. "Can we just stay like this for a little?" and that's what we did.

——————-
A/n

woahhh this just got spicyyyyy