Year 3: 07

A/n; Wow guys!! 146k reads! 4.81k votes! And 1.36k comments! Love you guys so much!! Mwah!😘

[As Lavender and Parvati huddle over a DOZEN TEACUPS, Avidly interpreting patterns in HUSHED VOICES, Draco, arm bound in a SLING, holds court before a clot of Slytherins.]

Pansy: Does it hurt terribly, Draco?

"Aw!! Baby Dracy's hurt." Theo scoffed.

Draco: [a tad theatrical] It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minute or two... and I could've lost the arm.

"Perhaps I should have really cut it out, Mr Malfoy." Madam Pomfrey glared.

Students laughed at the surprising comment of madam pomfrey.

[Harry, Aurora, Ron and Hermione watch from the Gryffindor table.]

Ron: The little git. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?

Harry: At least Hagrid didn't get sacked.

"Thanks to Dumbledore."

Hermione: Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this...

"Ofcause, Lucy would do anything to get Dumbledore and Hagrid in trouble." Regulus rolled his eyes.

Aurora: If anything happens to Hagrid or Buckbeak, I might actually cut off Malfoy's hand.

"I'll help." Said Julianne.

"Thought you were supposed to be the good influence for her." Sirius smirked.

Seamus: He's been sighted!

[They turn. Seamus and the other Gryffindors are huddled over a copy of The Daily Prophet.]

Ron: Who?

[But the PHOTOGRAPH on the Prophet's front page provides a chilling answer: Sirius Black. Hermione reads over the shoulders of others. WHISPERS half to herself:]

"Yes, Yes. Very interesting." James rolled his eyes. "How was it that you gotta be on the daily prophet and not me."

"Y--you were." Remus stuttered. "J--just, you know." Sirius' face darkened.

"Oh-- right" James cleared his throat awkwardly.

Hermione: Achintee? That's not far from here...

"I was just stretching. It's hard being a dog for so long." Sirius grumbled.

Neville: You don't think he'd come to
Hogwarts, do you?

"Yes he would. And make a lot of drama." Aurora nodded.

"Sounds like him." James said.

Lavender: With the Dementors at every entrance?

Dean: Dementors? He's already slipped by them once, hasn't he Who's to say he can't do it again?

[As a flicker of fear passes through Harry's face, BEM, stares grimly at the grainy image of Black.]

Bem: That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands.

"Wow!" Said Sirius. "I'm that powerful?"

"No honey, you're not. " Julianne admitted.