Special A.N. / Apology

Hey lovelies,
Before we begin I have to say this. Well I saw in one of the comments that Aurora and Cedric's 'relationship' is causing some of you distress due to the age gap.

First of all I apologize for any discomfort you felt because of it. In the beginning the age difference didn't really hit me. Cause it was just three years. And now I realize that I have unconsciously ignored the fact that Aurora is just thirteen. And I didn't realize it was that big of a deal. I was just making the plot and I have to say it didn't cross my mind until you guys pointed it out.

And second of all what happened between Aurora and Cedric up to this point are the only scenes that there will be. I did not change the plot, that's what was originally supposed to happen.

And lastly, I don't think I will be able to rewrite the parts I have written and change the plot all of a sudden. Cause you guys might have seen that some of those scenes were needed for both Aurora and William (yes William)'s characters to realize certain things. I will try my best to fix it. But cannot promise you guys that I will be able to do it anytime soon. And Merlin knows how many more days it will take me to finish the book (you guys know my shitty writing schedule 😓)

Most importantly, I do not support any kind of ab*se. (Physical, sexual or mental) There were scenes where Aurora was treated horribly by her muggle family in the previous parts of the book. And that doesn't not indicate that it is right or that anyone should endure such thing. She fought against it and she git out of it.

I always try to spread positivity and I highly disapprove spreading hate. So I apologize again for this honest mistake. And see you guys again in the next chapter. (And really sorry if you guys thought this was a chapter.)

Love you all 3000
Yours,
-writer-queen-