Year 04: 05

[Next morning, Aurora walks through a corridor with some books in her hand. On a passing by window sill Leroy is sitting. As soon as he sees Aurora, he jumps down from the Window sill and joins Aurora.]

Leroy: How's your leg doing?

"You realize that ankle sprain happened ages ago, right Will?" Asked Astoria.

"Give my boy a break. He had to find something to talk." Theo replied.

"I have other things to talk about." William said, offended.

"Oh yeah? Like how you were following her around like a guard dog to make sure no boy or a girl approach her." Blaise smirked.

Aurora: Hello to you too, Leroy. And it was just a sprain, healed within a day.

Leroy: Didn't know enemies are supposed to great each other.

"You think he knew Ro was so into the enemies to lovers trope?" Asked Hermione.

Aurora: [Rolling her eyes.] Ah yes, they just jump right into a conversation.

Leroy: Exactly. [Looking around.] So, where are we going?

Aurora: I am going to Hagrid's hut. Don't know where you're going?

Leroy: Hagrid's hut it is.

[From Aurora's robe pocket, Mr Myk appears jumping on to Leroy's shoulder.]

Leroy: Hello, Mr Myk. Hope you're doing fine these days.

"The one who said it was a ridiculous name, calling with it so lovingly." Ginny shook her head.

[Mr Myk nods happily and starts complaining about something with little noises and hands.]

Aurora: So you see him again and forget about about me? How nice Mr Myk! Don't come crying to me in the middle of night asking for a snack.

Leroy: It's okay, Mr Myk. You can come to me.

"Aww... The Leroy parents." Emilia cooed.

"What makes you think it's not Black?" Asked Aurora.

"Oh yeah, you got a point."

[Aurora looks at Leroy with a confused look in her face but with a small smile.]

Aurora: What is wrong with you? Did you hit your head somewhere? [Suddenly pausing] Are you high on something? Is it some wizard Drug?

"Wizard drugs!? Seriously!?"

Leroy: Yeah. It's a drug just for me. Or atleast that's how I'd like.

"How poetic, comparing her to a drug." It was Draco.

Aurora: Pretty selfish, aren't you?

Leroy: You could say so. [Changes the topic] Theo said you guys already made a new friend yesterday.

"Really? I said?" Theo arches an eye brow. "You sure about that?"

Aurora: [Shakes her head] Such a bunch of gossip girls. But yes, Ivan, his name. [Leroy scruches his face at this] And why am I telling this to you?

"Ohh... That Ivan guy better start praying to Merlin." Said Dean.

Leroy: Because I asked.