🤞🏻promise.

Right after Taehyung was done with his warm-afternoon-quick-shower, he strode into the living room only to find his husband yawning and watching some show on the television. "Boring," the younger of the two uttered, but thereafter glanced at his husband, who was now making his way to the refrigerator. It was the first day of their four days of Christmas leave.

"This is empty," the former whined, now averting his gaze to his husband, who had settled himself in a gigantic bean bag that hugged him accordingly, causing it seem like a nest built up of fluffy blankets. Jungkook immediately beamed elsewhere, not preferring to be caught peering at his own spouse. "Baby, the refrigerator is empty!" the male complained again, sauntering nearer to the other, who had his total attention on the lion yawning on the screen.

"When I wasn't home, I asked my husband to do the grocery. But he was too unavailable attending parties with models," Jungkook sulked, ballooning up his—wait, I invariably use beard cheeks—but this time, I will actually use bread cheeks. Because they indeed were and are!!

Taehyung slumped his shoulders and stiffened his lips as he proceeded to block Jungkook's view of the television, simply to get his legs shoved aside by the other. At that point Taehyung determined to not know any better than to cling to the boy—so, he bent down and passed his way into Jungkook's nest-y bean bag—which had sufficient room for two people to be in.

"I've been such a bad husband to my baby." The elder hugged the younger's tiny figure and planted his face over his nape. "Yes, you have. Really, Really, really bad!" Jungkook complained, now slightly eyeing behind to have a look at his husband. "I lazed around a lot when you weren't around, I'm sorry baby," Taehyung uttered right above Jungkook's ears, forcing him to turn around there again to address the proximity of their faces.

"Seducing me wouldn't lead to any forgiveness, Mr. Bad," Jungkook, who was for a second staring at Taehyung's lips, proclaimed with a scoff before looking away again. "I wasn't trying to seduce you!" The former with wide eyes uttered—well. He was actually, by bitting his lips—but did not expect his husband to be this straightforward—nevertheless, he always was, but not this much!

"Bad antics!" The male with the bunny tooth blurted with a few involuntary huffs. "I wasn't using any bad antics!" The blond-haired male's grip around Jungkook tightened as he argued the allegations that were thrown to him by his own little husband, baby, bunny, honey plump—and what not of a nickname Taehyung doesn't have for him!!!

"Yes, you were! I wanted to kiss you! You were tempting me!" Jungkook, subsequently let out only to produce the elder to widen his eyes again before sealing his mouth and muffling—"Well, you can always kiss me. . ." under his breath.

 "But I don't want to!" The brunette answered, before beginning to flipping through the channels on the screen in front of them. "Because I am mad at you!" Jungkook completed his sentence solely to lead to another point of response coming from Taehyung—"Since you are mad at me, shouldn't you punish me? But not kissing me when you are tempted to is like punishing yourself. . ." Taehyung mumbled, gobbling down his salvia as he watched Jungkook now getting up and facing him.

"But you wouldn't move your lips!"

"ok—"

"Promise me!!"

"Promise. . ."

Accurately, as they say, promises are meant to be broken and Taehyung not kissing back those strawberry lips would have been such a shame. Not smooching that choco lip mole underneath his lips would have been such a shame. . . only if he didn't, but—no shame 'cause he did. 

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻