🍓gufflaws.

Jungkook shuddered, tensing his shoulders and gripping the paws of his sweater. The male was singing along to the song that was playing on the radio while gazing out the window at the view of snowflakes once again delicately creeping their way out of the sky over their backyard.

The man tumbled on his toes for a moment as an upsetting wind entered the house via the partially open glass in front of him. He then moved closer to it to shutter it. But as soon as he turned around to return to his steaming coffee, he bumped into a chest.

Taehyung, who stood in front of the man with the thick blanket draped over his shoulder, grinned, capturing the boy inside the maroon duvet before sheepishly murmuring, "It gets cold without hugging you in the bed."

"You were literally under the thickest sheet, Taehyungie," replied the younger, having a hard time breathing due to the tightness of his spouse's arms around his waist. "But you weren't by my side, Lil babie carrot," He rasped with his eyes still closed before unconsciously running his one hand through Jungkook's soft locks before leaning to smooch the latter's forehead.

"Good morning," he finally opened his eyes and looked down at the latter, who had now likewise leaned to hug him. The younger then smiled, placing his left ear over Taehyung's chest. "Oh, look who is getting all lovey-dovey in the morning," the elder teased, flicking his chin before forcing him to look up just to shower him with kiths. In Jungkook's words, he was trying to eat his face, practically.

"Seems like someone isn't mad anymore." There you go. Why'd you bring that up? Especially amid a fluffy moment. Hearing what the elder sputtered, Jungkook scrunched his nose, his forehead now had a dramatic grimace while his eyes got filled with the fakery of anger.

 "What comes next? A rawr?" Taehyung snorted, leaning in to kiss his grimace away, but Jungkook sarcastically smiled at his husband before pushing him away and returning to the kitchen, murmuring loudly, "Because of you, my coffee is now cold." Taehyung raised his brows, the duvet still clinging to his shoulders.

"Oh, my darling, your touch can melt the ice. What is a mere cup of coffee?" Taehyung let out a dramatic sigh before flipping the duvet back as if it were a cape. Jungkook seemed to roll his eyes at his words, certainly examining the man's head-to-toe dramatic behavior.

"Are you aware of how ridiculous you are?" The younger murmured as soon as he felt a pair of arms encircling his midriff thereagain. The elder could only smile and continue to watch his husband pour some hot coffee into another mug for him. Swiveling his face to the latter, he stared at his side face for a couple of seconds before letting out a small sigh and starting to leave butterfly kisses all over the man's neck.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookie."

"Hm?"

His focus was still on the mugs, so he couldn't comprehend his husband's words, clearly. But when he realized—and noticed the sudden shift in Taehyung's emotions in the sudden apology, he frowned, tilting his face to the elder one.

"That particular day—I—I forgot about it. I swear I remembered it was our day the day before. But I was missing you so much that day that it slipped my mind. Also the work at the office had been very hectic. I thought to go somewhere and clear my mind, plus I had no idea you would come early from your trip. And the same day, Jimin suggested that I should accompany him to the party he was about to attend. Broadly speaking, I thought it was an excellent idea, and perhaps it was actually—to clear my mind. But when you called Jimin, and he told me you'd returned from your business trip, nothing could make me feel better." Taehyung took a deep breath. He had been holding it in for days now, and letting it out gave him a sense of relief.

"I know It sounds corny, but your presence made all of my concerns and worries fade away as soon as I stepped into the house. I was planning on hugging you, squeezing you to my chest, and telling you just how I missed you. But you didn't even let me get close to you, and I could not really figure out why you were so upset. But then I realized I had overlooked our most important da—" When the younger's lips touched Taehyung's, he came to a halt. His lips lingered there for a few seconds/ extremely cliche, but who cares? / before Jungkook cupped the elder's face and made him look at his own.

"I forgave you. . ." Jungkook sighed and said, "Long ago." And pulled the elder in a hug again. Taehyung frowned faintly while his chin rested on Jungkook's shoulder. "You bought me softies and wrote me notes. Made me Choco dips. . .how could I still be... mad at you?" Taehyung laughed earnestly at the way the latter was speaking. He then nudged Jungkook, eager to hear more.

 "And?"

"On the sofa, you cuddled me."

"Go ahead, tell me more."

"Helped with cleaning and groceries."

"Hmm, isn't there more to the list?"

"A lot of smooches, you and I got involved with. Got me my favorite breakfast from my favorite bakery." Jungkook, now feeling slightly embarrassed. So, when they pulled away from the hug, he refused to look Taehyung in the eyes. The former's hands still rested upon his waist.

"And?"

"And...ordered us pizzas with some special discounts for me," He chewed his lips, and a flush started to appear on his cheeks. "What exactly were the unique offers? Could you remind me?" The older cheekily smirked, his eyes flashing the brightest color of evil. "50 kisses and cuddles with—" The latter abruptly stopped staring elsewhere. "With? Please remind me of the entire matter." Taehyung mumbled into the crook of his neck.

"Along with a slew of love letters."

"Aww, your hubby seems to know you so well." Taehyung continued to tease the younger with a gentle chortle next to one of his ears. While Jungkook stood there awkwardly. He felt embarrassed as he reminisced about his previous actions and statements with the elder; childish, he thought. Only if he recognized that no matter how grouchy he gets, Taehyung would still adore him.

"And who made you the hottest bubble bath?" Though Jungkook wasn't looking at the man's face, he could still tell he was grinning like a monkey.

"That was pleasant." The younger turned away, his cheeks blazing even more. "Just pleasant?" Taehyung responded by tightening his grasp around Jungkook's waist.

"That was really great."

"Just really great?"

The elder's urgings were simply making his lil husband redder and redder; he was reluctant to acknowledge it, okay? That. . .that the bubble bath had to be the most spectacular thing on the list. Even smooches will be the second.

After a few seconds, Jungkook exhaled before turning around and forcefully passing a mug of coffee to the elder one just before rushing out of the kitchen, while his husband appeared to follow him to the living room like a lovesick puppy.

Jungkook was asked no additional questions after a few seconds of silence. Because Taehyung was already aware of the answers. He already knew every little thing he would do would affect the younger in some way to the other. He happened to know that all Jungkook needs is a little affection to warm up to him. He also accepts that—his husband wouldn't say it. He—well—is too shy to show how much he enjoys everything the elder does for him. He also accepts that—his husband wouldn't say it. He—well—is too shy to show how much he enjoys everything the elder does for him.

Forgetting about their previous conversation and teases, Jungkook rested his head on the elder one's shoulder as they continued to guffaw while watching one of the great comedy flicks. Served with a mug of creamy coffee, colorful mash mellows, and sweet cookies; their snow-filled morning seemed wonderful. With ridiculously hilarious jokes, snorts that would make them laugh, and Taehyung's whisper to his husband's ears cheekily saying that his Kookie cooked him cookies they didn't realize when the day ended. 

🍓🍓🍓