🥕bunny & carrots.

Jungkook was panicking.

With a huge senseless pout, the male was chewing his inner cheek anxiously, running here and there with his spouse behind him as he tried to help him find his socks.

"Baby, wear the white ones if you can't find those," Taehyung murmured, securely holding his spouse's office backpack merely to make Jungkook frown-fully turn around. "Those are my lucky socks! I have a meeting today!" the male responded, exhaling sadly.

The two were running late this morning. Now you might inquire who actually was at fault; well, according to me, both of them!

Let's go individually to know both of their point of views.

Taehyung :  skipped setting the alarm before tiptoeing into his slumber on the sofa, hardly to get up at seven fifty-five in the morning. Was too busy completing his dream of cuddling Jungkookie. 

Jungkook : wouldn't get up even after being continuously shaken, his blanket being snatched—being placing tender smooches entirely to lead up to the whispers of endearment, a lil too much of "Jungkookie, we'd get late, get up!" with an exclamation mark characterizing the mutters to be breezy, a lil frizzy due to the way the latter showed while snoozing. No matter how many times he watches him sleep like this, the butterflies just couldn't stop fluttering. It's been years, for god's sake!

"Koo, your boss is calling you!!" And that dramatic lie was enough for the male to throw the pillows and blankets he was hugging and search for his phone instantly with his lids still half closed. A whimper immediately reverberated through his lungs when he realized that this was his partner's antics to wake him up. The younger then glanced at the clock, which only caused him to force his eyes wide open. They were doomed! So, to taper off that doom-ness, Taehyung convinced Jungkook to have a shower together—let's not talk about how the younger of the two relatively forgot that he was supposed to be furious at his husband—but when he realized it, he refused to take Taehyung's help to find his lucky socks, who despite that was searching through the whole house for a pair of purple socks of his husband.

It was later, they found it under the sofa purely to cause Jungkook to ponder how did it even end up here with a frown. While Taehyung tried his utter best to stop the younger from his deep evaluating session after realizing something— because yesterday when he was ridiculously sleep-deprived, he had flopped something down—which now turned out to be his husband's favorite and apparently lucky socks.

To his relief, the latter male abandoned the topic and appeared to wear his boots while Taehyung took out the drawer to pull out the car keys. 

Not even a few minutes thereafter, the two were sitting in the car, with Jungkook in the passenger seat with his quietly growling tummy—asking for breakfast! With extraordinarily massive sulky lips, the male side-eyed his spouse, who was driving the car before forestalling his gaze to the food vans outside on a snowy day.

Jungkook sighed. He can't survive till twelve' o'clock without food! Since they were running late, neither of the two had time to prepare something to eat at all. He plunged his shoulder down, now standing on the third floor of his office building in front of the elevator, lingering for his spouse, who had wandered elsewhere after they got down to the car.

The two married men worked at the same multinational company. The mere difference was that Jungkook worked in the business chambers while Taehyung was in the tech one. On the same floor, but on the different teams, with different office halls.

The only reason Jungkook was waiting— Abruptly the elevator dinged and there stepped out the blond-haired male, with a paper bag in his hand. A frown along with a bothered expression promptly took over the smaller lad's face. Taehyung, thus, instantly placed the bag down before cupping the boy's face and drawing him closer merely to place a gentle kiss on top of his headthe only reason why he was waiting for his husband was this.

As the great grape says, the messier the morning, the merrier the day if you get a forehead kiss every day from your husband, gently and gingerly with that one palm fondling your back almost as if telling you that your day will be better than it was yesterday! You'll do great!

As Jungkook formerly remained there, with his eyes expressing nothing but softness, Taehyung smiled at him while flicking his chin and dramatically wishing him in whispers, "adios!" he then waved his hand and turned elsewhere.

Watching the older disappear from his sight, Jungkook then took the paper bag the other had bought earlier but dropped his actions immediately when he heard a ding from his phone. The bunny-looking fellow rose the device only to see his husband's texts. . .

bobby bobo bear 🐻

empty tummy bunnies look so grumpy </3 so. . . his beloved husband bought him his beloved honey-glazed carrots!! : >

Jungkook's eyes shortly glistened reading it. The male almost promptly shoved his phone into his pocket and later peeked into the paper bag with a large smile.

When I say, some carrots and a lot of forehead kiths are what make Jungkook's every day better and better— they indeed do. 

🥕🥕🥕