🍦sofites & sorrys.

Whipped creams, chocolate cones. Strawberries and raspberries. While coming back home from the office, Taehyung stumbled into a street-side ice cream parlor. The smell of diverse types of raw aromas entered his nostrils, causing him to take a minute and appreciate it. The male then glanced up to have a look at the menu presented on the screen before commencing to glance around the vacant benches on the snowy day.

Eyeing the strawberries set over the mini tables, Taehyung couldn't help but think of his partner who hadn't spoken to him properly since yesterday—well, now this thought produces him wonder further if his husband thinks that he looks intimidating while pouting, grimacing, and grumbling that way because he doesn't. How can a person who still debates over Santas actually existing in this world be intimidating or spooky ever? don't judge him, peeps! he is a grown adult! with muscles! But—still a baby!!

To Taehyung, whatever his baby does is cute; Like wrecking his shirt while ironing it this morning? The patterns on them were practically miraculous. Nobody can do it like him; call him too whipped for him. He doesn't care. Whatever Jungkook does is an art, print it! 

"One choco-chip softy, a strawberry, and vanilla of the same, please," Taehyung ordered gently, inducing the man behind the counter to take the order hastily and begin to prepare it. "Cones or Cups, sir?" The guy inquired as he sauntered over to the instrument. "I would rather go with cups. The largest ones you have here." The male instantaneously responded and settled over one of those pastel-tinted benches.

And not much later, his order was ready. After paying the bill, the blonde-haired male strolled out, bearing the freezing winds—he was pleased, though! At least the softies wouldn't melt.

Not after wandering a bit, he ended up purchasing a pretty little postcard with bunnies all over it; we can overlook the fact that the shopkeeper gave him a weird look for buying that. Lady needs to chill out, yo!

Not caring even a bit about the look he received for stepping into the kid's store, practically! Taehyung thus got into his car, simply to drive straight home with his mind overflowing with thoughts of his husband.

That was later when he found him standing out in front of their home. Getting rid of the snow and clearing the front yard. He promptly caught a frown on his forehead. The younger must be wondering why the elder was early at home today. To answer that question : of course, he had to be! His baby was on a day off—he could at least accompany him by getting a half-day?

With the shovel in his arms, Jungkook continued to clear away the snow, acting as if he wasn't paying attention to his towering husband, who had now stepped out of his car.

 Taehyung later stealthily strode over to the mailbox that was facing Jungkook's rear. "Hey, look, you have received a mail, it seems. Is it from your office?" the male acted, struggling to get his spouse's attention before placing the paper bag stuffed with ice cream cups on the doormat.

Jungkook promptly turned around with the pout, trying his best to not say anything in the response. The bunny-looking boy strolled over to his husband and seized the postal mail from his palm. But thereafter titled his head, not finding the name of the individual who sent it.

"Open it. It might have something meaningful to do with? Because that person even got you three seventy milliliters of gigantic cups loaded with softies. Sheesh, I'm so sad, my Koo got an admirer when he was upset with me—"With his eyes closed, the guy kept expressing his dramatic concerns about the 'admirer' but later when he opened them, he detected the shovel placed over to the side while his Lil partner was nowhere near his sight.

The male formerly then turned around, solely to find the bag of softies missing from the doormat and the door being closed.

"Jungkookie, open the door!!"

"I don't take my admirers in! I must be mad at my husband, but I'm very loyal to him. Thank you for these yummy softies, Mr. Stranger."

"I'm sorry, baby. C'mon, open the door!!"

"I don't know you, Mr. Intruder. Only my husband can call me baby."

Little did you not know, that day, Taehyung may or may not have actually jumped into his own house from the window. Like a real stranger.

🍦🍦🍦