🫧bubble bath.

Jungkook, with his scrunched nose, watched his husband. With his hands on his hips, brows in a frown, he continued to throw daggers at him. "Why-Why are you looking at me like that-" Taehyung, resting with his laptop on his lap, asked, not meeting his husband's eyes who continued to fire glares at him before sighing out loud and walking towards the bathroom attached to their room.

"Thursday-" He realized, following the man who was practically storming over the wooden floor with his eyes.

The last Thursday of the month meant Taehyung's turn to clean the bathtub. The fellow promptly stood up—did he just mess it up again? The thought lingered in his mind. All the arduous work from the last few days would just go in vain! All of which included making Jungkook chocolate dips every day, holding all the bags when they went shopping the other day—well, he did that before too, but Jungkook invariably insisted on holding one or two. However, this time, the man indeed was testing him.

Wait! Did I mention Taehyung is planning a Christmas gift for him? Yeah, he is. Something about which he is sure. He feels that the gift surely would produce a lot of joy from the younger lad or even forgiveness for Taehyung.

"I feel the need to kiss you," Taehyung scanning Jungkook's pout muttered. He was now wearing gloves, brushing the sides of the bathtub's exterior while his spouse was inside it, cleaning the interior.

"Throw that feel and need away," the latter fellow grumbled, still holding onto the same pout. Jungkook then let out a breathy whine before pushing the elder, who was struggling to lean in. "Please," the erstwhile requested further, seeking to bend towards his partner again. So much so that their nose roughly touched.

"No," Jungkook responded with a sigh, glancing his husband in the eye. And sighed again when Taehyung backed away—going back to his previous posture.

The elder guy soon let out a heavy breath of disappointment, dramatically avoiding staring at the younger one, but Jungkook was too clouded in his emotions to see.

"We are literally cleaning the bathtub, Tae!" Jungkook reasoned, not loving the way the elder seemed so goofy a minute ago, but so, so unhappy now. I mean, it's Jungkook who likes kiths the most between the two — and whenever he would ask his husband for them, he would always smile and give it to him. Hell, Taehyung would pamper—literally shower him with kisses even if he doesn't ask them for those. Even when he was busy—even when he was in the office. The former never denied it, but he just did— sigh! It's frustrating for Jungoo! he doesn't want to hurt his husband.

Drowned in his thoughts, the shorter lad was restlessly feeling bad about rejecting his husband. But—what the elder male muffled again, led not only that feeling to fade away but also Jungkook to continue throwing the glares towards him with embarrassment filled all over his face.

"I want to rub your bread cheeks," Taehyung toned down, not too loud, actually. Maybe it was due to the echo in the bathroom— something about it made Jungkook feel even more embarrassed. Well, embarrassed in Jungkook's words, in reality, he is just frustrated and shy.

"No, your hands are dirty." Jungkook, with a very monotonously vivid tone, replied and continued to rub the surface of the bathtub. Avoiding looking at the elder because, one : his face is entirely red, and, two : he doesn't want Taehyung to know that. 

"I can rub them with my own," the erstwhile sheepishly grinned at the fellow, lingering for his response to just clash their faces together and mush the hell out of his spouse already. Did I mention in this episode once again how adorable Taehyung finds Jungkook when he sulks and pouts like that?

"No, they have soap form all over them." Jungkook countered back almost urgently, producing Taehyung to smirk and respond there again, "Then let me kiss you."

Jungkook groaned emphatically, holding back his breath before rolling his eyes at his partner's behavior. "Okay fine!" he emitted, "But after we are done with this." He added to his statement which Taehyung settled in with, simply without any further arguments.

Not very long after, when the two were done, Jungkook exhaustedly discharged his t-shirt, pausing in front of the mirror. And that's when his husband, who was still resting in front of the said tub, filling it, asked, "Bubble bath?"

Jungkook let out a silly hum, pushing his shoulders and stretching them for a moment. And after that, what transpired can be left behind in your imaginations. With tender pecks to gentle touches. In the lukewarm water, there remained their cold bodies.

Promptly Jungkook was being carried in Taehyung's arms to their bed, while he was busy snickering at the tickles Taehyung's fingers were shooting at his half-naked body.

"Let me give you what you deserve, my lil baby carrot," Taehyung uttered lovingly, drawing Jungkook under the thick duvet. While the younger sought nothing but to fly away from the man, still laughing uncontrollably. "You're ridiculous!" Jungkook forced the elder's face away from his neck.

So, Today's lil things summary was, again, kiths solve everything. Help clean the bathtub. Don't feel bad for your partner if they're like Taehyung. Shameless in Jungkook's words. Tickles are very important, please note down.

a.k.a

Wherein Jungkook was awarded a devoted laugh treatment which consisted of butterfly kiths, tickling, blowing raspberries, etc—by his spouse, who was enjoying the view of his husband's eye smiles, loud laughs—his bunny teeth, and what not.

The elder male was in fact loving the light blows he got on his chest as the younger tried to push him away.

Work and that open laptop on the nightstand undeniably were long forgotten. But does that even matter? Well, it does, actually. But lil baby carrot is the priority. Always.