🥯jams & creams.

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! I welcome you to the final episode of two dramatic husbands' daily lives.

They had spent the day before decorating the interior Christmas tree, which was smaller than the outdoor one. After that, according to Jungkook's yearly tradition of gifting one another socks came into the picture— so that Santa—who Jungkook thinks exists— arrives at midnight to drop goodies inside it; may I warn you once again to not call it immature or cringe because Taehyung is dangerous when mad, particularly when his husband is being ridiculed for following his beliefs!

This year, they had agreed to spend Christmas Eve with a group of friends and close cousins. Therefore, to be ready for the night, they woke up early and began working on it. They initially went out to acquire some essentials for the supper, such as jams and creams, over which they disputed. When Taehyung appeared to be persuading the youngster by telling him how delicious strawberry jam would be on the loaves of bread, Jungkook did the same with the chocolate cream.

They eventually decided to buy both of them.

Afterward, they found themselves in Taehyung's favorite cafe, where Jungkook insisted on having breakfast. It was one of their city's famous eateries.

Taehyung nibbled on the Buche de Noel in front of him as the man in the center of the place played the saxophone beautifully. Jungkook observed the way Taehyung listened to the instrument. His head moved with the rhythm while a small smile over his lips. Times like this often remind Jungkook why he fell for this dramatic man. Ah, how Jungkook LOVES and appreciates everything he does so damn much! He can't really express how he feels in words.

Following a quick dance with the elderly who were already dancing to the band's music, the two then stepped out to make their way back home with grins on their faces. And not even a second after they entered the house, Jungkook pushed Taehyung against the bookshelf as he began kissing him.

The elder's arms then reached the side of the younger's torso as he flipped him over, trapping him against the shelf. "Look at you, being all eager. And then you call me the pervert," Taehyung husked before they reconnected their lips. As if the proximity wasn't enough, their hands were all over each other's bodies.

"Aren't we supposed to cook?" Jungkook muttered as he watched the former toss his sweater across the living room. "It can be done later. We've got plenty of time." Taehyung grinned before tossing the man over his shoulder and carrying him to the bedroom.

...

After a few hours, Jungkook and Taehyung were in the kitchen. Where Jungkook struggled to knead the dough, Taehyung, being his typical self, did his best to distract the younger by wandering around shirtless and merely wearing an apron over his chest.

Jungkook was sweltering. His cheeks were a bright crimson. It wasn't like he had never seen his spouse shirtless before, but something about the apron on his shirtless self was—too much for the latter to handle. Nevertheless, why was he feeling so hot? Was it the room heater? or the human heater standing right next to him?

Jungkook opted to take a warm bath after finishing the dinner preparations. And, considering Jungkook's space is Taehyung's space, he was in the shower with him as well. What occurred there is none of our concern, but when the visitors arrived and noticed the younger hobbling, he said he slipped in the washroom. Was it real or false? Who knows? It may once again be a mystery to all of us.

Arguing about which Christmas movie they should all watch and letting Jungkook select home alone because he agreed to give Taehyung some kiths caused a lot of chaos amongst their friends and cousins. Some said they were gross while the other just shook their heads in disbelief.

And if you're wondering what Jungkook's present was, it was a saxophone. Jungkook urged him to start playing again. To which Taehyung smiled fondly at him before pulling him into a tight hug.

For the rest of the time, everyone exchanged gifts. They chatted, joked, and played the game. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Taehyung remained beneath the same blanket, holding hands warmly. They exchanged looks from time to time as if they were falling in love once again.

Jungkook discovered that so many things happen around us regularly. Some of them are good. Some are awful. But it's always the little things. The few chuckles he had with his friends and his lover provided him with the solace he required. As the card game continued, he laid his head on the elder's shoulder. Cheekily, acting as though he wasn't looking at his cards, he helped Namjoon to win the game.

Taehyung is just so smitten for Jungkook that he didn't even say anything to him for cheating and helping his brother. All he did was grumble and whine over his setback.

Jungkook sighed with a smile on his face as he played with the locks of his husband's hair who was now resting his head on his lap. Nothing could get better than this. Taehyung was the man of his dreams. He was someone for whom and with whom, he would do all the little things.

Because it will always be the lil' things that'd bring them love

-The end.