🥨cuddle.

With drooped blankets, two grown-up men remained on the sofa with a controller in their hands. Nevertheless, they were doing the same activity. There was a huge contrast between their facial expressions. I must say. Where the younger seemed to have a profound frown and an open mouth—not to mention him tapping his brown-colored sock-ed foot against the wooden floor, earnestly, with the pulse of his fingers. There was the older, beaming ever so sheepishly—maybe at the expressions of his spouse, or maybe because he was on the verge of winning the match.

And that was when Jungkook sulkily glanced at him. Well, in a normal case scenario Jungkook would anyhow be this competitive but this time it was about the bet Taehyung had come up with in the evening—that if he wins the video game match, he would get to sleep back in their bedroom, in their bed. Rolled up in the same bedspread with legs entangled and his husband squeezed in his arms.

While there was no way Jungkook was letting his partner's this fantasy come true this week, he had to bed down on the sofa no matter what! We can still neglect the fact, he, too, doesn't really want to sleep alone—because of the darkness!! But the baby doesn't like it to be acknowledged.

However, we can talk about how much he craves his partner to hold him in his slumber, kiss his nape, and murmur sweet things like, "you smell like coffee." Answering to which he would usually hit the other lightly on his stomach with his elbow before muttering, "You don't like coffee. . ."

And to that, Taehyung would grin with his eyes still closed before tightening his grip around the male and husking, "oh dear, the honeyed tones in you resemble the sweetness of my life. Like the sole warmth, I need on a wintry day, in our cocoon moments like this." Very dramatically one would turn into a poet, entirely to produce Jungkook to open his eyes and whirl around to the latter.

With his emotively wide eyes open, he would mumble, "What does it mean now?" His partner would chuckle at his question and peck his lips before whispering in a low tone, "I love you so much!" he, formerly then would lift his leg and snarl it around the other, leading him closer and thus pressing him tightly to his chest—not giving him a chance to give it his lines cringe or cliche look—only to lead Jungkook to muffled-fully rumble, "Taehyungie, I can't breathe."

 And that's how being in his own reverie led to Jungkook to lose another round. The male exhaled before drawing up the gigantic cushion from the side and smashing Taehyung with it. The male simply chortled while playfully sticking his tongue out. "Tonight, you and I are on the same bed, baby."

The simple reason Jungkook had agreed to the bet was that he was confident that he would win. But now that the case was in Taehyung's favor, he couldn't help but be furious at himself for taking the guy so not seriously and for being overconfident in himself to admit to the bet.

"The last match is yet to be fought," Jungkook raised his brows. "Don't come to a conclusion yet," with that being said, the male clutched his controller tightly.

And there Taehyung was, with his eyes and mouth seemingly wide open—"Told you!" Jungkook smirked sheepishly, glancing back at his spouse. It wasn't even a second into the match and Taehyung's character was flat on the floor in the game!

"This is ridiculous! But I won two matches earlier!!" the elder protested, leaning back on the backrest fiercely with a frown, "And I won three!! woohoo," the younger, putting the controller over the side table, grinned to himself.

While Taehyung now sulkily peered at the other, thereafter leaning toward him and planting his chin over his shoulder. "But I won two. Don't you think I should be rewarded a little? Just a little, please?" Taehyung uttered as his fingers traced Jungkook's spine gently. "What do you want?" Jungkook inquired, raising his brows.

"Pillow fight!"

"If you lose, you would sleep here itself, deal?"

"deal,"

That was when the two begin running around the living room, chasing one another and smacking the pillows on each other's faces. Steadily enough, the two ultimately got tried losing count of how many times had one been smashed—they argued for a bit over the numbers—but soon forgot the real deal and the real bet simply to fall asleep in one another's arms.

The punishment for Taehyung was to sleep on the sofa and not in their bedroom for a week—but none of it ever said that Jungkook couldn't join the male on the sofa. Or did it?

Muddled up around one another. While Taehyung's chin pressed over to Jungkook's head, the latter had his whole face squeezed over to the erstwhile's chest, tightly.

"Can't breathe. . ." a whisper left the younger boy's lungs, sleepily. "Let me kiss you and give you the oxygen baby," With his eyes still closed the other male replied. 

🥨🥨🥨