🍕coziness & pizzas.

Jungkook never knew he had the talent to burn four pancakes in a row.

The next chilly morning when Taehyung was busy traipsing around in the house with a vacuum cleaner, his husband, however, was busy burning their brunch for the fifth time now.

The younger had no intention of doing so though—neither was he aware of why this was happening to him today. Maybe he wasn't in the mood to cook, or maybe his day was to be denounced—The second one of the two reasons sought pretty logically to the bunny-looking man.

Taehyung, who was following his husband's actions for all this while, was bracing himself to swallow down those burnt pancakes. Not like he resents it—As I have said it before too, whatever his dear spouse does is not merely adorable but likewise a splendid craft! Note it!

Not everybody understands the skill it takes to burn pancakes except for Taehyung, pretty ostensibly.

The elder of the two, who was resting still right beside the sofa, continued to gawk at his partner until the younger, with an extremely irritated frown, glanced up. A pout persisted over his lips bitterly as he spoke, "What are you looking at!?" his voice was whiny and therefore came out to be high pitched. As if he was embarrassed by what he had caused. Simply if the fellow knew that the thing, he was ashamed about was straight-up art to his husband.

"Uh- "Taehyung shuttered, gnawing his lips as he struggled to devise an excuse. "I was- "rubbing his nape as he let out. The former peered around for a bit—which only led his eyes to the radio.

"I was about to put on the radio." He inhaled, blunting, before striding over to the brown equipment located on the topmost rack of the wooden book stand in the corner of their living room.

The book stand had a collection of books, but mostly BL Mangas, which belonged to Jungkook. Not Taehyung, totally not. We can ignore the fact he read half of them when Jungkook was on his business trip because it's a secret. And plus, Taehyung doesn't want a smack on his head for cluttering up with his lil lover's bookmarks.

🎶you stub your toe or break your camera. I'll do everything i can to help you through🎶

The erstwhile, then, walked over to the kitchen island after placing the vacuum cleaner in its place. The guy later stopped right behind Jungkook. "Smells so luscious." Taehyung trilled vehemently over the harmony being played in the background.

"Do you need some help?" He mumbled, placing his chin over his partner's shoulder. "No," Even though Jungkook had replied with a no, Taehyung grinned anyway, thereafter striding over to the cupboard to take out—two plates and a pair of cups for them.

As shortly as the male turned around, he noticed his husband's head turned towards him as he went on to beam at him. The former smiled again, sauntering over to the shorter lad with those platters and glasses. Watching him do the other work, the younger turned back to his pancakes, trying his best to act like he is minding his own business.

 Jungkook cried with happiness internally when this time the pancake turned out to be perfect. But that's when the fellow realized that he had run out of the batter to make another one. Before he could ponder over the matter further, Taehyung urged in, "Do we have strawberries?"

The latter male simply nodded and pointed at the refrigerator. The blond-haired guy acknowledged with an okay, forcing his way towards the motioned way.

While Jungkook marginally sulked, thinking what he should do now. Ultimately, after a few minutes of observing his partner grab a knife and cut some other fruits along with strawberries, he moved to the conclusion of setting the perfectly cooked one into Taehyung's plate. And today, maybe he could have the burnt one; #101 How to not make your spouse whine while eating—by one and only Kim Jungkook