8: The Missing Papers

You begin walking out of the daycare, Giving Sun the flashlight to illuminate himself, Arguing with yourself questioning if you'd be fine with Moon coming out.

Of course Moon is chill, And you could never hate him. So maybe you'd feel a bit safer with him..

"I don't really leave the daycare much Y/n...I don't know my way around." Sun starts to nervously giggle as you look at him with a completely blank expression.

"Lucky for you, I'm obligated to understand the routes like the back of my hand." You slowly paint on a cocky grin, But notice something out of the corner of your eye.

You take your phone out and turn the flashlight on. Behind one of the potted plants where files, and papers that where in a position that told you they were lazily stuffed back there.

You begin walking towards them before Sunny cuts infront of you, pulling you by the arm. "Come on Y/n! I wanna visit the DJ!"

You ripped your arm away from him, in a more aggressive way that you meant to, which caught Sun off guard. He turns around to face you. He held an apologetic look on his face, "Sunny, We can go there in a second. I just want to check this out."

Walking closer towards the papers, you find them looking, Familiar. Sun walks infront of you again with a upset frown. "Sunshine..please. You shouldn't look at those."

"Why not..? I'm a guard here! If something weird goes down, I NEED to know about it!"

"This..is...out of our hands. I only want what's best for you Sunshine."

That's not like Sunny? He normally doesn't act this way..

"That's it. I should look at those. You can't try
hiding things from me Sun."
You take a step forward and Sun takes a step back, with his hands up.

"Come on Y/n! We'll tell you eventually! Just..Not today." His frown deepening, Which you return with your own pouting face.

"Sunny...You're worrying me. What's going on?"

Sun stares at you in shock, before quickly returning to his previous expression.

"I don't mean to make you worry! Just- please walk away from all of this."

You groaned and mumbled a "Sorry" under your breath. And proceed to continue walking.

Sunny, And his final attempt to stop you, throws the flashlight, (Pretty far might I add) and holds himself. Before turning into Moon.

Who walks up to you and crouches infront. Glares at you for a second, before speaking. "I don't recommend taking another step Starlight..."

"Moon, Can you tell me what's so wrong with those files? I..I read the first bit before-"

"W.H.A.T..?" You got cut off.

"I didnt read anything intresting?..What...What dont you want me to know?"

"Doesnt matter. You'll find out in some time....They all do.. Thats why she left." He whispered the last part quietly.

"Close your eyes Starlight." He sighs in an with an unusual softness behind his voice.

Not wanting to miss out on this moment of kind Moon, You obey. Holding your breath waiting for something to happen.

"Alright. Come on Y/n Lets go." You hear Moon say after a good 2 minutes. Opening your eyes you take a look by the plant, and find all the papers gone.

"HEY! WHERE'D THEY GO?" You puff up your cheeks in a complaining fit.

"Sorry Starlight. Couldn't risk it.-" Moon vocalizes with an unfamiliar tone, "-Dont try finding them Mkay?" You start following him and continue searching the place.

I will get those back. I will find them. I'll have to stay away from any animatronics though..

(This was a short chapter- Sorry my guys.)