24: Day, Night, And Noon?

I'm bad at hinting clues so- This is 1 year and 1/3 after 1st meet.

And I should probably put this out there-

'Bold/Anger/annoyed filled voice'
——

Its been about 10 minutes now.
Sunny is is still hugging you.

Saying things like:
We Missed You...!

Please Ignore the mess.. The Lights went weird...

Don't ever leave us again!

Promise?

And..
I Reallyyyyyy Missed you!

Over, and Over, and Over again.
"WaitWaitWait- What do you mean The lights 'Went Weird'? How can lights cause all of this??"

"That's a question for another time! I can't believe you're finalllyyyyyy Back!!"

"NOOOoo. Don't try that on me! What really happened?"

"Erm- I'm not lying! Well- Uhhh- Theremayormaynotbeanotherwedonttalkaboutthatsiguessnotreallyanotherbutmayormaynooottttt Cause us higher likely hood to malfunction!"

"What."

"And since our mechanic wasn't HERREEE for the past 6 ENTIRE MONTHS We couldn't be fixed! Buttttt, You're here now!"

"What about Maddie? You didn't let her fi-"

"Her? RIGGHHHTTT!-" You could feel him squeezing you with quite more strength. "-She's BUSY! We didn't want to bother, Our DEARRR friend MADDIE. Now would we..?"

"...She's a mechanic though- Haha- She SHOULD have tim-!"

"NO. Ahem- what I Meant to say is- she has the WHOLE band to repair! It's MUCHH easier waiting for you Sunshine~!"

He finally begins to set you free. Hands lightly placed on your shoulders, and crouching down on one knee in order to be near your size level.
"..Right. Sunny, I don't want you to get the wrong idea, But, I hope you know that I never wanted to leave you two."

"Don't worry Y/n! I know that It couldn't be intentional! But... Why, Would you leave.. Without telling me..?" His hands slightly-(Roughly) Squeezing your shoulders.

Who even are you right now. You're acting prettyyyy different.

"Well.. I didn't know until I got home, Headquarters said I'm not allowed to return till today.... My guess is someone told them too.."

"Someone.. Told them.. to make you stay... Away from work ..? Who..?"

"I.. Don't know... Me and Maddie were trying to figure it out for the past.. 6 months..?" You let out a small, awkward chuckle. Not knowing how you feel about Sunnys tone today.

"Hm. Mhm! Maddie. Righttt. So, You two were.. enjoying eachothers company, while I was stuck here, Waiting for you..?" In the middle of Sun talking, You could slightly hear his voice beginning to sound like... A combination with Moons?

There was a random "BZZT!" That came from above, And you could hear Sun mutter, "Here we go again.."

The lights began to flicker, And then went dim. Dim lights? But.. Don't Sun and Moon only react with off or on..? Is that what makes them malfunction?

You take a look back over at Sunny, Who, Wasn't Sunny. Not anymore. They... Looked like, A mix? Had Moons eyes, Sunny's metal colors, Sunrays, Moons clothes, But Suns ruffles. Also... Behind the rays, It appeared to have Moons hat.

"This is what makes us malfunction..."

"Wait- So- Are you still Sun-? Or- Moon? Or- Are you another part?"

"..Both You could say.. I'm... Like a combination. No, I'm both Sun and Moon. At the same time.."

"Interesting..! Well, Su- Moo- Erm..?"

"Call us Eclipse."