23: What A Mess....

"WHAT?! Why?!"
"Erm.. They're very violent. The daycare is going to be closed down for a month. They completely ruined it. I.. Managed to get them off this week, but if they act up next week, It'll be out of my hands. I'm.. sorry."

"...That's- I'm- I'll be back in 3 days. I'll talk to them."
"That's what I was going to request. They STILL won't dare getting anywhere near me, And Moon did cause harm to a few people."
"Thank you. I'll see what I can do."
"Alright, Stay safe."

~End of Call~

——
Now this. This was stressful. You were now standing infront of the plex. Fiddling with your thumbs.

I really hope they don't hurt me. I'd like to think there's trust between us.. But I also thought they trusted Maddie. I guess not.

After a while, You finally enter the plex. The thought of "Why would they put me on a break?" Was there, But it wasn't your main focus.

The walk over to the daycare, Felt like hours. And in full honesty, You were shaking. Seeing the daycare doors, A wash a shame flooded your body.

And you really, Wanted to turn back. But you knew you shouldn't.

Pushing the giant door open slightly, You slither in, Taking a quick look around.

The place looked terrible. There was claw marks on the play structures, Roxys cardboard face was torn, On the ground. Some of the lights were smashed. There seemed to be a gray- dull tint to everything.

And the security desk? The place you sat, and worked? Was destroyed. Completely. Everything small was thrown or ripped. And the building pillars that would be so insisted to stay neat?

Was all knocked over. It's a surprise to you that Maddie could. Convince them to keep trying with the two for a week.

Which is starting to sound a lot longer then it is. Let's not forget, The lights were off. And it looked this bad.

⭐️

That's when you proceeded to hear, The darkest, Most blood curdling, Laugh. That then says, "Why.. Welcome back 𝑆t🅸g𝕙🆃.."

"..Moon?" You cautiously look around not seeing the animatronic anywhere.

The voice continues to speak, "You know... The day you left.. You told Sunny, You'll talk to him "Tomorrow" Right..?" The grueling tone never wavering.
"It's been 6 months, Y/n.. Where have you ᗷ🅴ꫀn̸..?"

"I swear, It wasn't my intention to leave. I.. Didn't want to." You speak out, lightly hugging yourself while taking looking around.
".... Then why did you..?"
Hearing a soft thud behind you, You focused on that spot, Not turning around. Standing in place. "I didn't have a choice. It was ether, Come back after 6 months, or not come back at all... I'm sorry."

There was silence for a moment.
Then there was a click. The lights turned on, You knew it wasn't Moon, You we're facing the light switch. Moon was behind you. Well, Somewhere..?

Was it already 11pm? No way I procrastinated that long. Actually- Maybe I did. Yeah. I definitely did.

"Y/n..?!"