36: Strange.

(Vibing to the daycare theme remix while writing this.) :>

(Y'all gonna see why I asked about the pain kink thing.)

You were right about to leave the pizzaplex, When Maddie ran up to you from behind. Out of breath, Like she was running a mile. "AHH! Sorry for not coming by a couple days ago! Something came up!"
"It's.. Fine..?"
"Sooo... What I gathered so far... It all seems to lead up to only one person!"
"And that is?" You ask, Curious of the unknown stranger who almost ruined everything.
"Well.."
—-

You walked into the daycare, There wasn't any kids like you expected. Normally by now children would slowly be pouring in..?
You shrug it off. Besides, You could ask Sun when you find him... Somewhere..?
"ACK-!"
You felt hands lightly squeeze your waist. "Boo~!"

"Moo- No.. the lights are off- Sunny? Wow."
"Hm..?"
"SorrySorry- You just seem.. To give off the same vibe as Moon today..?"
He fully stood, You could see his towering shadow over you. But his hands never left your waist.

"Sun..?"
"Yeess Sunshine~?"
"Where are all the damn kids?"
"Nobody signed up today! Well... One
Did. But the mother removed the reservation as soon as she found out that her kid would be all alone here!"
Did he just forget to... 'Language' me?
"Ah.. Alright."

It stayed silent for a moment. You felt your waist being squeezed tighter. It started to hurt. Just a bit.

"Isn't this great Y/n? We could spend all day together!" It was a sentence that seemed like Sun, But the tone behind his voice...
"-Say Y/n..?-" His hands seeming to add more strength every sentence.

"-You remember when I said you could tell me A n y t h i n g~? It feels.. like you haven't been.. Completely, Honest with me..!"
SHIT- DOES HE HAVE CLAWS?
You hold your breath. Starting to feel a ting of pain around your waist.

"I.. Don't know what you mean.."
"Sunshine.. By any chance.. Has the new worker caught your, Attention in any way..?"
"Wha- No!"
Sure she was.. Amazing. But you don't like her!

"Ohh Goodie!"
He released you from his grip. The sudden drop of pressure caused you to make a small 'Mmpf!' Kind of sound.
Which caught you both off guard.
But wasn't commented on.

"We could.. talk if you'd like... But I have to do some paperwork left on the desk." You mumble shyly, inching towards the security desk, The 'vibe' of Sun, Worrying you. In.. many, Ways.

"Of course I'd be up for a little chat! To make up for the past two days!"
He skipped on over to the desk which you were now sitting at. Resting his elbows on the desk. Watching you get to work.
Yup. He is definitely mad about me leaving him for those days. I just didn't think.. he'd be acting like ..this.

You saw the smile on Suns face slightly bigger, His movements making it seem as though he was laughing to himself.
This made you smile. Having the bubbly Sun is definitely a type of calming.

"May I ask what you're finding funny?" You had a small chuckle in your voice, That was quickly wiped out after what he responded with.

"Well! I was correct to be weary of Maddie!"
"...What?"
"She brought.. Michelle, Here.. Didn't she?" He now had a wide.. Somewhat insane grin. Like, Manic, Insane. And the way he said 'Michelle' Sounded like.. Hate. Disgust on his tongue.

If anything he should be glad! Michelle is helping him out a ton!

...

Actually... what if he doesn't want her help?