Cheater 1

Adonis P.O.V

I get up next to my dead dinner don't even know her name I get up and call one of my Butler to get rid of the body in the bed.

It was the same day as every other day maybe I should try some things new I did my routine morning take a shower then brush my teeth.

After that put on a red dress shirt and black pants and head downstairs I live in the main house surrounded by another house in a gated community for vampires.

That I own I do wish had someone but all everyone wants is my money or power.

I grab one of blood bag from the fridge "sir your mother had arrived" my head Butler said this bitch again trying to get me with her friend's daughters.

"My sweet baby boy what happened to date she said you flirt waitress and left with the same one too" she explained while sitting down.

"Yes, I did the girl you pick only asks about my money and what land I own and company," I replied pouring the blood into the wine glass.

"Will sweet doesn't mean leave her there and go with other girl," she disappointing voice while I poured the blood into a wine glass.

"Dead I think or live I don't know I didn't check so," I said one of the maids stepped forward "she is alive sir we send her off," the maids said leave us.

I wear condoms none of them can bear my children I kill them and that kid too "don't worry I use condoms and the maids were given them aspirin and birth control together" I said drinking the blood out of my wine glass.

"Ugh, why can you settle down your 120 Sweet why don't give me grandbaby all really," she said fake cry "fine I find someone that I like to bear my children okay," I said leaving her in the kitchen I grab my jacket and left.

________
____

I walk to a nearby cafe when someone bump into me she fell to the ground "are you okay" I ask her bending down to help her up she accepted my hand "yeah I'm fine I was in a rush damn" she said look at me.

I look at her she is short about 5'5 I'm 6'3 but she has a delicious body big chest and ass that I want to grab "excuse me you're still in my way sir" she said looking at me.

I look at her beautiful brown eyes "Give me your number and name and age please," I said putting her under Hypnosis "my name is Grace Miller I'm 22 years old my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx" she said I kiss her on the cheek let her go I watch her left she be perfect for my wife and the mother of my children.

I walk into the cafe and ordered my favorite coffee black I hate sweeteners after getting my coffee and put my children's mother's number in my phone.

I can't wait for her to be my beautiful wife "hi sir was wondering if I could sit with you" some red hair said mmm I'm not hungry "sure I'm not staying long" I said this girl is flirting with me for less than minutes of sitting so put her under Hypnosis.

"if you see me you went leave never want to be near me again," I said she got up and left.

I finish my drink and head back to my company should have taken a picture of her I get to my company.

I didn't get one foot in my office with a pile of papers work and files on my desk.

"Fuck me," I said out loud starting to work take me half an hour to finish when my best friend came in "hello my best friend"