Cheater 10

Grace P.O.V

I have been chill for a couple of weeks Adonis has been texting and calling me every sense he been busy and I realized a few things didn't add up.

I don't remember giving him my phone number at all or how he gets into my house.

"Maybe you give him a key," Angela said taking a sip of her wine "I don't think I did," I said while I'm looking for a cute outfit on my laptop.

"Come on how can't you remember that fine ass man asks for your number," Diamond asks looking through Netflix for a Kdrama show.

"Here go with this shit again I'm tired k-drama Diamond," June said fake crying.

"Will that to danm bad you still going to watch it," Diamond said with a small on her face.

"Guys you suppose to help me put things together because sis doesn't remember anything," I said closing my laptop.

"Girl this is girl day and night not talking about your future baby daddy," Diamond said rolled eyes and still looking through the Netflix page.

"Yeah, right I'm saving myself for marriage remember," I said proudly.

"Damn 22 and still a virgin couldn't be me," June said then sip her wine "what wrong that I want my first time to be magical," I said while pouring myself a glass of wine.

"Nothing wrong that do you boo," Angela said raising her glass to me Diamond finally find Kdrama she haven't seen yet.

____________
_____

"Bye guys," I said waving goodbye to them and they waved back to me I close the door and lock the door.

Now for a bubble bath with Rose and wine yep your girl gets drunk tonight I head to the bathroom turn the water in the bath and drop a bath bomb in when the tub is half to the top.

I lit some candles I grab my favorite wine and wine glass I get in it feel so good just relaxing.

I put my wine glass down and lay back and close my eyes until I hear something I didn't say anything just waiting to hear their sounds "love are you here" I heard Adonis yell from the other side of my bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything just close my eyes and lay back "so you don't hear huh" I heard Adonis's voice from my bathroom door.

"Fuck off," I mumbled that he can't hear me "fuck off huh show you who gets fuck" he said leaving the bathroom fuck hear me.

Wait how did he get in I want to relax but no he broke in I'm not getting out fuck that "hey who's shirt is this" Adonis said holding one of my man's shirts  "it's mine" I said looking at him.

"I don't like it," he said before I could him cursing out the rip it into pieces like bitch "what the fuck wrong with you," I said getting up " noting coming here" then everything went dark.
________
____

I woke up lying on top of Adonis's chest I tried to get up but was pulled back down.

"Don't leave me η όμορφη γυναίκα μου"(my beautiful wife) Adonis said hush voice "I have to use the bathroom" I said he let me go and I head to the bathroom.

I was naked no I didn't couldn't have had sex wine don't do much to me started to cry could I lose my virginity to a total stranger don't know well enough.

"Honey are you okay" I had Adonis's voice from behind me.