Cheater 2

Grace P.O.V

Five weeks later

I get up from my bed I've been getting text messages from a mystery number you think oh block the number but whoever is been so nice to me like said good morning and ask about my day.

(Ignore the fangs)

(Ignore the fangs)

Oh omg, I'm texting a CEO omg can't believe this at all now I should get ready for work I put my phone down and head to the closet to find work clothes.

"Hello" I heard a voice come from my nightstand fuck I most had dialed him fuck I ran over to my phone.

I fell but did hang up fuck that hurt like bitch couldn't text him after that so I went back to look for something to wear to work.

I grab my phone and head to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

_________
____

I take my favorite route to work like never be late take this way I park my car grab my bag and check my phone had two missed calls from Mr.CEO put my phone do not disturb.

I get out of my car and had an estranged feeling that someone was watching me I start to put some pep in my step to the exit.

"Girl swear to God if keep running damn and your heels shit" Diamond yelled from behind me.

"Bitch" I said turning around "fuck wrong with you walk behind not saying shit girl" I yell at her and her looking confused.

"What hell you talk about I just get here you pass my car like 5 second goes," she said walk next to me.

"So how has the week been," she asked as she walks out of the parking lot "nothing I run into the one  and only Sexy Mr. Evermore himself.

"So the rumors are true" she said "well yes but I'm still trying to figure out how he get my number tho," I said as we walk into the building.

"Hey guys get an important meeting with Evermore corporation," Louis said running to us, okay but why run to us tell us.

"But it with the CEO himself," he said out of breath fuck hope he not mad at me.

"When the meet," I ask as we walk to the elevator "this evening at 2:00 Pm" okay girl can do this we get everyone together.

We went over the project together and throw questions at each other about the pros and cons of the contract.

__________
____

When we get to the meat room we walk in wow it was him in the photo good thing I'm not the team leader we would be screwed.

After a few hours "I think we have a deal but can talk to Grace alone" he said everyone went quiet "umm sure" the team leader said making everyone wait outside.

"I will be texting you none stop after you call me but never call back love," he said getting up from his seat.

"Will call you on an accident" I watch him walk over to me "oh so you not answering my text?" he asks seat down in front of me.

"God you look so good love I can take you right here and now," he said looking me in the eyes why I'm getting wet "let's go out tonight," he said looking at me.

"I can't I'm going out with my friend," I said "no, she not I cancel so go to that date" yelled Diamond on the other side of the door.

This bitch didn't just cancel on me just like that "I guess your free I pick up around 7 texts me your address" he said get up kisses me on the cheek and left.

Did just kiss me on the cheek and left everyone enters the room "are you two date" ask one of my teammates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I changed my male lead so he the new one 🙂🙂