Cheater 7

Adonis P.O.V

"Don't ever put your dirty hands on my girl get it?" I said looking at this little bitch.

"Mr.Evermore I didn't know you and Grace are together," he said shaking under my gaze.

"I don't give fuck come near my girlfriend again make your family and friends get hell," I said looking down at him "understand," I said he node his head and left us.

"Thank you," Grace said letting out a sigh of relief "your welcome my love we have a date tonight and I get you a dress," I said kissing her neck.

"Hmmm we should be doing this," she said as I pick her up and place her on the counter.

"Don't worry I will be quick?" I said getting in between her legs while kissing her neck "please stop" I'm so hungry have morning blood so why not have a little of my wife.

I pop my fangs and bite into her neck fuck she tastes so good to have had blood this good ever.

_________
____

After me and Grace's little makeout section, one of her coworkers that works on the project interrupted us I was about to fuck her right there.

Now she not looking at me or her co-work were smirking at her I was so close to fuck her in the break room.

"So this is the plan hope the contract is to your liking it lot of work I put into it" this new woman who that too much makeup and a lust outfit.

"Yes I did my lovely girlfriend show me this contract," I said looking at my beautiful girl.

She look away from me and her friend just smirk at her "claim my girlfriend's contract as your mean you were supposed to make a contract but you have my woman do it still" I said staring at her she was trying to eye contact with me.

"Lexi you said you would do it this was the last chance but I'm going to have to report to the supervisor again," the leader of the group said pinching the broom of his nose.

Again guess she did this before hope for her sake was my woman kept missing with "don't Luca he fire me this and tell mom" she said fuck this family drama.

"Stop whining should have done the work now shut up I won't if do Grace work for a month how that sounds Grace," Luca said to my (καλοσύνη)goodness.

"Fine just don't tell please" the girl cried "what the fuck is going on," my brother whispered "I don't know but it's funny as hell," my sister said laughing to herself.

______
___

After that shit was over I told Grace to come with me and I take her to my house her boss it was okay with it.

"What no just start my other work," she said about to leave so I grab hand "let me go" she whisper yelled at me.

"Φαίνεσαι τόσο καλός τρελός απλά ανυπομονώ να σε γαμήσω ακόμα περισσότερο"(Look so good mad just can't wait to fuck you even more) I said in to her ear "nigga wait did you said," she said as I kiss her neck.

"Fine last stay at my house I pick you up at 5 so pack a bag," I said let her go "can't I'm going out tonight," she said "I don't give fuck cancel it," I said as she rolled her eyes at me give go fuck your self-face and walk away.

"Oh, one does not get nasty tonight," brother Odysseus said as we start walking to the elevator "fuck off you know damn well I still fuck her brain out," I said back as we walk out of the building.

"Oh mom going to love her and the baby how many babies guys going have had to be at least three" my sister Ophelia said three "yeah right six better," I said as we hope in my car.