Cheater 8

Grace P.O.V

Who the fuck does he think he is telling me to go home with him because he is handsome.

"Girl what did that keyboard do to you," June said drinking a Starbucks drink "oh Adonis he wants me to come home with him," I said laying back in my chair.

"Ohhh what did he do," June ask while pulling a chair over to me "girl is your husband waiting for you in his office for babies make" I go back to work.

"First off he and I are just fuck bubby he, not my man," she said as I listened to her rent.

"soy un Maldito bubby huh" (I'm a fucking bubby huh) I look over their our boss "fuck hi Alejandro," June said getting up.

"I'm a fuck bubby who you get jealous when waitress started flirting to me," he said "no Alejandro didn't mean like," she said this bitch you just said not your man.

"My office June now," he said calmly too calmly she was about to be a mom I drink my coffee and watch the show.

"But" were the only words she said girl make us look bad we are black are words that make a man fall to the ground and gravel under our feet.

Now, look at her trying to convince this man she wasn't bad mouth him in front of him.

I wave goodbye to her as walk to CEO's office damn she is about to get pregnant.

_________
___

When I get home I take my shoes off locked the door and started to strip into my underwear.

I walk to my bathroom in my room "fuck you look so good" I heard a voice come from my bed.

"How did you get into my house," I ask him putting my hands on my hips.

He lick his lips "I tell you after you get dressed" he said I look down and realize I was half-naked "shit" I whispered to myself I turn around to grab some clothes and underclothes.

I ran into the bathroom and take a shower damn I can't believe I forgot had nothing on.

After my shower, I dry myself off and put on some comfortable clothes.

"You look better without clothes on," Adonis said looking at my legs and then my chest which I turn from him.

"Hey do you want to go out," he said I turn to him "no, all I want to do is order some Chinese food then take a rose bath to go to bed," I said grabbing my phone out of my purse.

"Can I take this Rose bath with you?" he asked while getting up and walking toward me why do I feel uneasy when coming close to him.

I step back and place my order then I feel a kiss on my neck which was driving me crazy.

I am so glad I finish the order because Adonis pick me up and place me on the bed "let's see you get to pick get eat out or I fuck you until my cum pouring out of you," Adonis said while pulling my pants down.

I don't know why I'm not fighting back "fuck me," I said what the fuck was that wasn't me.

"Γαμώ που φαίνεσαι καλά, μπορεί να σε αφήσω έγκυο τώρα"(Fuck you look good I may just get you pregnant now) he said into my ear while sticking his finger inside me.

Which made me arch my back as Adonis pull my shirt up and start sucking on one of my beasts "Adonis" I moaned as stuck there.

"Wow your so wet let's get started," he said laying me on my back "wait for a condom," I said trying to sit up "lay back down of course" he I lay back down on my bed.