Cheater 3

Adonis P.O.V

I was looking for an outfit for my date this is my bedroom the other room where I feed on fresh blood.

I never feed in my bed that only I fuck my wife senseless in "sir your mother here" one of my Butler said to walk in my room.

"Fuck" I mumbled to myself "sweet baby boy I hear you ask some girl out is she the one who going to give me grandchildren," she asks sitting on the couch next to my bed.

"Yes mom I'm in love she is the most beautiful brown skin and eyes I can't wait for her to bear my children I think five should be a good started with," I said finding the perfect outfit.

"Brown skin I'm going have mix grandbaby even better, don't fuck this up too oh your dad said hi," she said getting up and leaving.

I take shower and brush my teeth can't have my breath small like blood I can't have that at all I tell her I'm a vampire when we are engaged.

_________
_____

I text Grace to ask her for her address after getting it I get in my car and head to her house.

When I get there a lot of girls come out of her house I get out of my car she looks so good I could just eat her out now.

(Her outfit make up ⬆)

"You look amazing my love," I said looking at her "I could fuck you right here" I whispered in her ear and kiss her ear grab her hand.

I opened the door to the car she gets in the car I overwalked to the other side of the car and drive to the best restaurant in town.

"I love this place it's my favorite place to be," I said while driving "I'm how was your day," she asks fidgets in her seat.

"fine your," I asked still looking straight "fine my friends help me find an outfit to wear for this date," she said as I grab her hand.

Which calmed her down "this your first date" I ask while stopping the car at a red light I let go of her hand and put my hand on her thigh.

She grabs my hand from her thigh and holds it when getting to the restaurant " know what you're the very first girl I ever brought here" I said as we walked away.

"Really can't believe that," she said walking with me I opened the door the hosts show us my favorite boots and in the V.I.P section we sat down.

We watch everyone dance after we older our food we just talk she told me about herself.

I get close to her and then I kiss her neck she smelled so good I could Just bite her but not yet so just kissed her neck.

"Stop we can do this here and this is our first date, sir," she said giggling from the kiss I lay on her neck.

"It just kisses that all baby," I whispered kissing her neck still "sir you're older," a waitress said placing the food down the front of us.

_________
_____

After we finish eating, we head to the dance floor we had a few drinks I learned she's a lightweight when coming to drink.

Now she kisses my neck "I thought you didn't like this" I said as we dance "so not fair you get to do it I can't" she said turning around to rub her ass on me.

"Damn baby let's get out of here," I said leading us out to my car but could help myself we stop in front of the car and make out on the hood of my car.