Cheater 9

Adonis P.O.V

I want to cum inside her but somehow broke hypnosis I may have lost focus so put her back under hypnosis

I ram myself inside her legs wrap around my waist her face looks so sexy I might cum inside her but I'm going make her beg for it all you hear is her moans my name and my groans.

"Please I can't," she said sobbing as I go deeper I'm only halfway inside her "stop crying I'm not fully inside you," I said irritated while I slowly push myself inside her deeper.

"What fuck pull out you fuck monster," she said trying to push me off her "stop we both know that cry is useless," I said I was going slow maybe she a virgin.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her as she looks away from me "you are why didn't tell me" I said so that smell is her blood "you smell so good, my love" I said kissing her neck push myself inside her sob making me hard.

For me not to bite her beautiful neck I kept kissing her neck I was so close to biting her when the doorbell rang so I stop "who the fuck" I hissed next to Grace's neck.

"My food" grace said still trying to push me off her so I pulled out of her and cum on her stomach "I can't feel my legs," Grace said confessed so I put my pants back on and went to get her food.

_________
____

After grace finished eating we take a shower she did have a choice "please don't stop love" she moaned I kept going fast I can feel her cum on my dick.

She did not say it she bag me to stop getting Annoying so I put her under hypnosis "I'm almost done" I said holding her hair in my hands and sucking her neck.

I didn't bite her neck that on the wedding night go be beautiful I cum on Grace's back "now get yourself clan up my love" I said then kissed her as I get out and dressed.

My phone started to ring so want look at the caller id it was an unknown number so answer

"hello"

"A human really what does she have that I don't mmm"

"I don't know who this is?"

"It me Monica we went on a date two months ago"

"Monica the red hair, blond or brunette"

"What"

"My mom set me up many dates so don't remember who is who"

"Will I'm the blond one of course and how you forget your future wife"

I hung up on her I went cheek on her I just watched her wash herself the room was all steamy she couldn't find the towel.

I hand her the towel "thank you" she said getting out of the shower "I have to go I will be back" I said kissing her goodbye.

I got in my car and headed home I had a lot to do which hated because I wouldn't have time for Grace.

I should take pictures of her with my cum on her face and back maybe I could convince her to send some pictures.

I get out of the car lock the door and head inside my home office "welcome back master" the maids and butlers.

"Hello do not let anyone in my office or else," I said leave to my office with so much paperwork and meetings for a month.

Fuck miss her already it has only been a month until seeing her again I should bring them here.