Cheater 5

Adonis P.O.V

"Babe opens the door please," I ask nicely with no reply "fine I go but I won't sign the contract then," I said before I leave the door open.

"Using my work get way is a dick move," she said I look her in the eyes "forget what I did to you this morning and accept my touch" I use my powers on her and push her back into the house.

I start to kiss her neck as she moans I lift one of her legs wrap it around my waist.

"You taste so good," I said between kisses I seat on the couch with Grace sitting on my lap it seem like she been drinking.

"Have you been drinking seen I left?" I ask her kissing her neck I went to taste her blood so bad but I wouldn't until our wedding night.

"Do miss me" I said taking the Grace turned around on my lap look at me.

"I miss you so much babe," Grace said kiss me my neck "look so good can't wait to fuck you," I said kiss her and she kissed back I moved my hands to her ass.

"We can't still don't know like that," she said pulling away from me and getting up from my lap.

"So what and when do you think can get some then"I ask as she bend over grab her laptop and wine.

I do love the view "let's have another date next week dinner at my place" I said getting up and grabbing her waist.

I kiss her neck She smells so good I want to bite her so bad "stop I'm still working on the contract for the deal" she said she can't pull away since her hands are full.

"You could do it later I sign it anyway if you give it to me," I said kissing her neck to her ear "stop let me finish we hang out okay," she said so I let her go she went to her kitchen.

I head to her bedroom I take my shoes off and my shirt off leaving myself sweatpants.

I turn on the TV and watch whatever the human watched when the door open it was Grace I look her up and down damn she look good.

(The outfit ⬆️)

"Fuck would you wear this the whole time," I said looking her up and down "yes I was and sir should close your fly may land in your mouth," she said to get the bed with me.

I pulled her on top of me then I put my hands on her ass while I watch TV and she sleep.

________
____

Her doorbell went off so I turn us so I can get up without waking her up.

I head to the front door and open it "hey bitch" some girl said I guess her friend.

"Well your bitch is sleeping so," I said as this girl look me up and down "Grace sleep so come back later," I said she nodded her head and left.

I close the door and lock it I head back upstairs when I get back room I could  eat out Grace or go back to sleep.

I back in the bed I spread both Grace legs apart laying in between them I kissing her neck all way down to her wet sex.

She start to moan which turned me on but not going to do that yet I pull down her shorts and kiss inner thigh.

Her moan drives me crazy I may cum that only when getting her lips they would be right wet.

"Damn wet just for me," I said kissing them and sucking "can't wait for you to let me inside you," I said I started to tease her legs wrap my head.