Chapter 1 : What a 'lucky' first day at school

I used a bit of @Somniated ideas but it's just the general plot, story I think by my own

_______________________________

"It's a sun shine day outside

Birds are screaming,flowers are blooming

On days like this, clock like this,

Should be smash in pieces"

Sans pov:

As I woke up by the sound of my stupid CLOCK. 

I lazily tried to reach for the mini clock and I.... threw it against the wall and it broke into pieces. Never thought that breaking something would be this satisfying.

3th pov:

Sans slowly got out of bed and unfortunately thanks to gravity Sans fell *Thump* to the floor.

"ugh!...GOD DAMMIT" Sans thought in pain as he gently rub his eyes,slowly brush his teeth and change his clothes, cook some food because he has to go to school

Yes the first day of highschool.

After Sans finished his personal work, he look at his phone to see the times cause his clock broken (nobody know why) ....6:50

"Oh!...NOPE NOPE NOPE no not today" Sans yells inside his head while running like never run ever to school, Sans only has 10 minutes left before school started.

-----Past the running-----

"Finally...." Sans yell a little loudly while heavy breathing. 

While Sans was regulating his breathing, a hand placed on his shoulder ,asked:

"Are you the new student?" 

After hear that voice , Sans look up and see a skeleton that had a BIG paintbrush on his back. Sans replied to that skeleton , pointed at himself:

"o-oh yes I'm new here...um... can I ask who are you?" hearing the little skeketon respond, the other immediately said: "Hi! My name's Ink, I'm your guide for now."

" Let's go, let me show you around" Ink said as he pull Sans hand dragged Sans inside the academy

"W-WAIT...Isn't it class about started? "Sans said loudly and lucky got the attention of the energetic skeleton.

"....AH!!! I forgot, sorry" Ink said while slapping his forehead in stupid.

"Let me give you t-the....hey! why do you put your hood up so high?" Ink continue his words but but it was interrupted because he saw sans put his hood up only show a bit of his mouth and nothing else.

After hearing the word " hood" he immediately chance the topic "Can you show me my schedule, I don't want to be late in the first days". 

Sans doesn't like people staring at him so he usually wears his hood high enough that only Sans mouth can be seen.

"...Here, this is your schedule" Ink said in a awkward tone and give sans his schedule.

"Thank I guess...bye , see you later" Sans reply while waving his hand and walk to the science class, leaving Ink on his own ,alone.

Sans was walking down the hallway, keeping an eye on the schedule, not paying attention to everything around.. 

And I'm sure anyone can guess that Sans went peacefully, nothing happened.

Science teacher Pov:

I had just entered the classroom and was preparing for my lesson when suddenly the door opened and there was a small skeleton wearing a blue light hood.

"jezz... another silent creepy one in my class, huh"

3th Pov:

The teacher sighed cause she thought she would die soon. she clapped her hands loudly and said:

"ClASS! This is our new student, make friend and DO NOT BULYING HIM , ESPECIALLY 6 OF YOU " She yells angered at the last part and pointed to the 6 skeletons sitting at the back of the class.

On the back of the class it's like a completely different area, the air is cold and awkward. It feels like anyone who walks in there could choke on their breath till dead.

The teacher continued with a bored face , not even look at Sans : "Can you introduce yourself?"

"Can I don't" San said in a cold tone but it's still sweet and gently in somehow

"W-What?" The teacher was surprised but still let it go and said 

"Ok, Let's see...Dream come down there and sit "

"W-Wait why me? I don't want to sit with them" The skeleton name Dream said in a worried tone while look at the goopy one ,Dream sweat drop.

"Seats are full, I won't let a new student sit next to a bunch of ice....nevermind just go sit there, he's your brother Dream" The teacher said in a serious voice but was interrupted by a skeleton playing with blue strings glare at her.

"And you please sit here" She continue talk , point to Dream's seat. Sans nodded and sat down there. 

"Ok, CLASS LET CONTINUE OUR LESSO-lesson...dismiss" (The bell rings guys, bell rings is the end of the class :D)

After hear was the teacher say, all the students didn't even take out their books so yea they just took their things and went out, Sans was no exception too.

-----At the back of the class----

"Hey Dust! why don't you tell us you have other friends" The skeleton with a crackhead said in amused

"Shut up,Horror!" The other said in cold tone while glance at the crackhead

"He looks a lot like you but just smaller and brighter" Black and white skeleton join Horror make fun of the skeleton name Dust. 

The boy playing sharp knife just chuckled while the two left just grinning.

"Don't compare me to that useless thing" Dust said in little anger tone, make a creepy smile

Me:"God, that's your love...Dust, so don't call him like that ..haizz-_-"

"Fine, I'm hungry .BOSS!!" Horror yell the last part and walk to the goopy skeleton

The goopy understands and makes signs for the other to follow.

-----With our boy SANS----

3th Pov:

As everyone knows Sans made his own food so the no need to buy food in the cafeteria . 

Right now he is looking for somewhere quiet and undisturbed. And Sans found it, it looked like a garden, no, it like a forest surrounded by waterfalls and pink flowers.

Sans very love it and take this place to eat.

Everything was fine until a tentacle wrapped around his waist and lifted Sans into the air...And Sans meet a cold dark emerald eyes look at him.

Lucky that Sans hood still on his head but this kinda awkward.

"Oh!Look who here. I was wonder who is that brave to be in our spot( does is call "spot" ;-;) And here it is the little new skeleton .I thought we're just going to eat and chat here but it looks like we have a toy to play too.How lovely"

The glitch skeleton spoke in a deep, cold voice but with a hint of amusement in it. As the other just grinning and take they weapon out

"GREAT!Just great..." Sans thought in his mind and...

------To Be Continued-----