Chapter 2 - Escape from those | idiot | skeletons

----------At The End Of Chappter 1---------

"Oh!Look who here. I was wonder who is that brave to be in our spot . And here it is, the little new skeleton .I thought we're just going to eat and chat here but it looks like we have a toy to play too.How lovely"

The glitch skeleton spoke in a deep, cold voice but with a hint of amusement in it. As the other just grinning and take they weapon out

"GREAT!Just great..." Sans thought in his mind and....

--------Now--------

"GREAT!Just great..." Sans thought in his mind and he's trying to focus as much as he can to find a way to escape without breaking any bone.

As you reader know he put his hood high so that mean the bullies can't see his eyes and especially can't see which direction he's looking. AND THAT GOOD

Sans tried to struggle out but the more he struggled, the tighter the tentacles wrapped around Sans.

Now, Sans can only see the devil smiles that are growing more bigger and more obvious on the rest of their 6 other skeleton faces.

It absolutely no way out, they were already standing in a circle, ready to attack Sans from any side.

The air is getting heavy and heavier ...until the skeleton that had black tears suddenly spoke :

"Don't think we don't know what you're doing, you can't go anywhere until this little game end~"

Sans gulped a little heavy while a tentacles slowly slither around him and quickly SQUEEZE the small skeleton, causing Sans pain.

On to his reflex , Sans bite the tentacle that squeeze him .

Making the owner of the tentacle frowning in pain, accidentally released Sans

The rest 5 skeletons saw this scene was ...smile , some make cold faces, aura seem to deeper.

Make this like a chance, Sans immediately ran to the exit. Suddenly, a knife just flew past Sans face with its owner holding it.

Sans dodges it and he grabs the skeleton with black tears in his hand, spins around and throws *Killer away.

Another one come from no where hit him with a flyling bone 'gaster blaster' , Sans jumps into the air to dodge the attack.

Some blue strings come to Sans as he fell to the flower, a little hurt his bone leg. While the *Bad sanses smiling playfully, walk to Sans...

Horror Pov:

"Aw, is everthing end this quick, I was having so much fun, how sad.." Horror though in his mind, bored step in front of the skeleton trying to stand up, little trembling cause the pain.

3th Pov:

"Look who's shivering now , man I can't wait to beat him in to pieces" The hoodie skeleton name Dust said in cold, amused tone while breaking every knuckles ready to hit Sans.

"That little b*tch...ugh" The goopy skeleton Boss growling.

"Finnaly... what took you so long Boss" Cross said while grinning ,seeing his boss in pain because of the little skeleton small bite make him somehow want make fun of *Nightmare

" SHUT UP " Nightmare shouted in angry and glance his cool eyes as hell to Cross.

"Hmmm...give up aready" After hear the glitching voice, every one immediately looked at the skeleton seem like freeze, which was sitting peacefully on the flowers.